• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ok you pansies, let's schedule a GAF Company of Heroes game!

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Whenever I get outta work and onto AIM, I will be playing with Trasher.

But you can IM me too 'chespace'....

shpankey

not an idiot
tried the demo and my system simply can't run this at acceptable rates. p4 3.2 with 6800gt and 2 gigs of ram

chespace

shpankey said:
tried the demo and my system simply can't run this at acceptable rates. p4 3.2 with 6800gt and 2 gigs of ram

WTF... my crap ass laptop is only 2ghz 1 gig ram and an ATI radeon mobile something or other and i can play it with many details on, gibs and debris flying and everything.

That's too bad...

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
chespace said:
WTF... my crap ass laptop is only 2ghz 1 gig ram and an ATI radeon mobile something or other and i can play it with many details on, gibs and debris flying and everything.

That's too bad...

Maybe he doesn't have a cooling bucket.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I am hooked into Okami but will play this weekend. Still learning single player.

Che,

My AIM is Magnoggin. Send me a message if you want to play some time. Or just send me a message via XBL. ;)

Trasher

shpankey said:
Try turning it down a bit, but that's weird. My laptop, very similar to Che's, can run it fine when you adjust the settings a bit.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
shpankey said:

The game will autodetect the graphics settings it needs to run smoothly, don't adjust those. If you run the autodetect settings and it's still running poorly there is something wrong with your system.

Mine is almost identical, except I have an x850xt video card instead of the 6800 and I can run the game fine.

Trasher

Alright, I'm in channel Gold. I guess I'll wait til someone joins the channel.

Edit: My tag for CoH is Trasher.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Great games tonight guys.

We need to get more people in. We were doing 2v2 which was fun, but 3v3 would be better!

chespace

FlyinJ said:
Great games tonight guys.

We need to get more people in. We were doing 2v2 which was fun, but 3v3 would be better!

Damn, looks like I missed all the games.

That's what I get for going downstairs for a drink after work.

chespace

teepo said:
how about i say lets do it even though i'm not at all listed in your post.

do you have XBL gamertag?

We can chat over XBL. I've never played online before so I have no idea how this works or what list we're talking about. :)

teepo

eh i canceled my xbox live account since i didn't have a 360 :(

i'm about to restart my computer and idle in channel gold, if you want to play just join the channel or /w teepo.

chespace

teepo said:
eh i canceled my xbox live account since i didn't have a 360 :(

i'm about to restart my computer and idle in channel gold, if you want to play just join the channel or /w teepo.

okay, gimme 15 mins if you can...

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Is there a way to add someone to your friends list if they aren't on Relic online? Or online but not in the same chat room, for that matter?

Also, I'm up for a game right now.

shpankey

not an idiot
shpankey said:

just an update... i upgrading my drivers to the new nVidia 92.91 beta's and now the game runs much, MUCH better. i was using 91.47 tweaked ones from tweaksrus before, and i think they adjust them for image quality. anyhow, the game ran like crap on those so i don't recommend them.

these 92.91's however, wow... the game runs smooth now. :) awesome game btw, i went out and picked it up after i got the demo to run smooth.

Top Bottom