• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I eat my hamburgers with a knife and fork now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, not hamburgers from Wendy's or anything, but if I'm making one at home or at a local bar/brewery. I usually take the top of the bun off too.

What are your thoughts? Do you do that too?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
No. If I'm at a bar and I'm getting a burger it's got bacon, cheese and a fried egg on it. You don't eat that with a knife and fork.

MayMay

Banned
giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
well look at you mister fancy pants, with your eating utensils for food!

(only if i take the bun off)

jesu

sometimes in pubs the burgers are stupidly big and you have to use a knife and fork, not at home though.

Speely

Banned
Just don't run for office and you will be fine.

Do you also sit down to piss?

Well that's just being polite by not getting urine all over the floor and toilet. Eating a burger with utensils is, by comparison, more masochistic than anything. Why deny yourself the satisfaction of shoving a burger into your mouth? Sogood.gif

Des0lar

will learn eventually
I eat pizza and hamburgers with knife and fork from time to time.
bts_lina.gif

Come at me.

To get you even more riled up: It's basically the norm where I live

Bubba T

I mean, not hamburgers from Wendy's or anything, but if I'm making one at home or at a local bar/brewery. I usually take the top of the bun off too.

What are your thoughts? Do you do that too?

Next thing you're going to tell me is that you eat your tacos with a spoon you miscreant

It's necessary in some cases. For example, one time I went to a restaurant in my city that served a doughnut burger. It was impossible to eat with my hands or even fit a decent portion into my mouth, so I had to use a knife and fork.

giphy.gif

Even the messiest burger has to be eaten with your hands. Just savor that mess in your hands. If you want a sailsbury steak, then you do you. But a burger? No way.

sometimes in pubs the burgers are stupidly big and you have to use a knife and fork, not at home though.

Sure, cut the sandwich into manageable pieces you can pick up with your hands. Bite for bite? Fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom