• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Pizza topping?

Favorite pizza topping?

• Total voters

Lunarorbit

Pepperoni, ham, pineapple, onion (not all at the same time).

I had a green olive and sausage pizza that my friend likes that was surprisingly great

Kings Field

Favorite pizza is cheesteak with sweet peppers on it.

I we are talking a regular pie then just plain cheese

Detroit style I like pepperoni

Sicilian I like with onions and meatball

Paltheos

I've always been a plain pizza man. Toppings tend to distract from the flavor in my experience.

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Cheese only. I thought cheese topping was part of the definition of a pizza but if my ignorance has betrayed me, I apologize.
You're good, it's just some posters/lurkers in here would need a thorough clarification on what "plain" means, so I asked. 👍

Last edited:

tamago84

a long time ago when I did some skiing in colorado I had colorado-style honey pizza...it was really good. wheres the honey topping?????

BrunoCoel

Where's the sushi option?
pizza_1.jpg

BossLackey

Gold Member
100% of pizzas I order for myself are Pepperoni and Jalapenos.

Though I'll eat pretty much anything if other people are involved.

Doom85

Puh-fucking-lease. I don’t judge all those people who put the blandest tasting sausage on their pizza which just makes pizza taste fucking terrible, it just murders the flavor, as long as they’re aren’t judging my pizza. The fact that people act smug towards people who like pineapple while un-ironically chowing down on that nasty, bland shit just shows how batshit insane humanity is.

And don’t get me wrong, obviously sausage by itself can be good. But I never have seen good sausage used on pizza. And even if it were, I don’t think it compliments the taste of a pizza at all.

Pineapple though, with ham, green peppers, red onions?

James Franco GIF

Also, people who have actually lived in Italy have told me no chef there worth their salt minds whatever topping(s) a customer wants on their pizza. They care about making the pizza taste as good as possible with what they were instructed to do. Those are the true pizza gods, not the close minded farts who are bitching about, “no, it’s not the pizza I like!!!”

ElRenoRaven

Can't go wrong with a classic Pepperoni or canadian bacon. If you use an alfredo sauce then it's grilled chicken and bacon all day. I'm a very simple man. I'm ok with that.

Top Bottom