• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Serkan Toto: Nintendo talking about future products in call tonight (like mobile)

Which potential Nintendo announcement are you most excited for tonight?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Get hyped for Mario Runners.

nintendofiscalenkd4.png

https://twitter.com/serkantoto

georly

I'm more excited than I was this morning. Still keeping expectations in check.

Hoping for a new mobile title announcement (or plans for more mobile titles releasing) and a tentative date for NX news (but no actual NX info).

Neiteio

Lucina shoe-shining simulator

A visual novel where Waluigi cheats on his taxes

Slippy Sudoku

I will buy all the in-app purchases

Followup on Miitomo is likely, but I'm most excited because we're probably going to get at least something on NX (when it will be revealed, whether it's this fiscal year-which it totallyis-, etc.). If not then that's dumb.

Good times with ORAS being announced out of the blue at the 2014 one...

So mobile news. Doubt announcement of the actual game but i´d expect the IP that they´re going to use for it. If they are.

NX!!! .... at least hopefully something. Just a bit. Anything, really.

Sterok

Hopefully we're about to find out if their mobile plans are actually worth anything, or if it's full of hot air.

DJIzana

I TOTALLY need some NX news or at least other titles besides Star Fox Zero and #FE. Those games just don't really appeal to me. The wait for NX is killing me. :(

So the question remains if there will be anything NX related at that meeting? Wouldn't it be very weird if there is going to be nothing about NX?

Could be he hasn't heard about NX because Nintendo is being so extremely secretive about it (more than mobile)? The mobile stuff is probably significantly less secretive/there is probably more people who know about it.
Yep makes sense. Nintendo is secretive about NX. He already said "future products" aka mobile and NX

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Expecting something about NX and their second mobile game.

L~A

Most likely outcome:

- Miitomo recap (downloads, revenue, MAU, etc) + incoming content/update
- next mobile game(s)
- NX press release (at best)

He said "future products". There's only one mobile game guys. The other product would of course be NX and maybe a small chance of QOL.

Interfectum

Niro loves taking a fire poker to GAF sometimes. I knew who made this thread before I even looked. XD

edit: lol dat poll

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I'll gladly make the thread about the news conference. Could have it up when the market closes (which is 45 minutes prior to the conference).

maxcriden

Xav

Fuck all these idiots talking about the NX claiming to know shit.

Nintendo will talk about the NX when they feel like it. Stop making fans across the world hold on to false hope.

Top Bottom