• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mizuguchi says "Lumines Live Next Month"

SumGamer

I can't remember the different between this and the new Lumines on PSP, anyone know?

And don't say that one is on PSP and another is 360

castle007

Banned
SumGamer said:
I can't remember the different between this and the new Lumines on PSP, anyone know?

I think the total points you get is much higher on the 360.

Not sure

Sallokin

SumGamer said:

Lumines Live seems to be more focused on downloadable content in my opinion. Also I believe it's just an upgraded version of the original Lumines with 5.1 and HD. Not 100% sure on that though.

Bebpo

Banned
SumGamer said:

I thought Lumines 2 added a 3rd color to the mix?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
since this is xbla, and this is a dev announcing a date... expect it to actually launch sometime in late november :p

duckroll

I thought everyone was bitching when Lumines PSP was released that they wanted to play it on their TVs.

After that people started bitching that they should provide more skins and tracks for download on the PSP.

Well this has both! Oh wait, it's not free on XBLA, time to bitch again! :p

duckroll

Mr. Spinnington said:
I thought we were all complaining that the music sucks this time.

Oh yeah sorry. Yeah the bitching this time must be that there's a Madonna MTV/track/skin coming so ALL the music must suck this time.

icecream

Public Health Threat
duckroll said:
Nah, it's the GAF disappointathon version: Gloom.
anime044bc9.jpg

Top Bottom