• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which E3 conference are you looking forward to and why?

wachie

For me, it is

Xbox Media Briefing
Reason: Rumored Scorpio (6TF) announcement along with smaller Xbox devices.

hupla

Nintendo
;_:

Seriously though probably Microsoft as well? Sony is in a position where i expect them to do really well but i think Microsoft needs to prove themselves so that pressure could lead to a great conference

Sony. Seeing what Neo really is, hopefully we get Last Guardian details, looking forward to the next Destiny expansion, and there's anyways the chance we see their From software collaboration.

Mikey Jr.

Sony 100%

Always is. They always have the coolest games in my opinion. Plus if anyone is gonna throw some weird fucking curveball, it'll be them.

DJIzana

Sony: They have the potential to show the most games I care about. It might also be the one I dread the most too if they focus on the Neo / VR too much...

Runner up: Nintendo... because I'll still be hyped about Zelda. even if it's the only game.

I'll watch Microsoft but I doubt there will be anything to be excited about for me. There's never been a conference that they have where I was so... yeah. I expect that trend to continue. Same applies EA.

Ubisoft has For Honor and it looks kind of cool and who knows what to expect from their new IP but that's about it on that front.

Sesha

Microsoft, in the hopes that they will do something crazy and unexpected like Sony did last year. I don't care about the console or almost any already announced for Xbox One. I just want to be entertained.

Edit: Actually, scratch that. I'm looking forward to Sony's the most, because I know they will bring it. I hope to be pleasantly surprised by Microsoft.

Nosgotham

i usually take off work, make a whole day of it. this year i'm just not really excited. not sure if it has to do with nintendos lack of a direct/prezzy or just the fact that im really not looking forward to the iteration model everyones talking about. all that being said i guess im more excited about Microsoft so we can see whats rares up to.

Jawmuncher

It's a toss up between MS and Sony. I know Sony will more than likely have RE7, but both guys should have a lot of interesting stuff. So I can't really pick between the two.
Don't care much for nintendo's conference though. If all that's gonna be there is zelda, all I need to know is if there's a female link and if characters talk.

Nintendo, I can't wait to see NX.

kmzyjomafx.gif

delSai

Ubisoft, they had a surprisingly good conference last year that got me hyped for this year. I don't think they will do as good as last year but i'm ready to be surprised.

And Sony cuz of that GopherD post. But Ubisoft is Number 1 on my list right now.

Lakitu

st5fu
EA because of Mass Effect and Battlefield 1, but most likely it'll be pegged between shitty EA Sports and Sims segments.

Sony because I've enjoyed 3 of their conferences consecutively.

Bethesda because we'll see more Fallout 4 DLC, Dishonored 2 and hopefully Prey 2.

Scotia

Banned
All of them bar Microsoft and PC (because I don't have an XBONE or a Gaming PC) and Nintendo (because lol Nintendo)

SMG

Sony - Last year's was the best ever.
MS - how serious are they about the pc?
Nintendo - Need a giggle.

Volotaire

Microsoft under the assumption that the mini Xbox will be unveiled. I love seeing new hardware, even if it's only a refresh.

Given the rumours and speculation, I don't expect Sony to reveal the Neo at E3 but am still looking forward to their conference with their possible lineup.

Ubisoft would be 3rd because of Wildlands and their usual 'surprise'.

Nintendo's Treehouse stream has me giddy too because it's Zelda! At last!

Bethesda's has me intrigued because of Prey 2 and I'm excited for Dishonored 2.

Basically, all of them!

Ponn

Banned
usually sony because it has the most relevant games to my interests. Always watch the Nintendo direct to for the laughs and portable news.

Bethesda is going to have Dishonored 2 at minimum, and it's looking likely that Arkane's Prey 2 and a new MachineGames project will be shown as well. Maybe a surprise announcement for Doom SP DLC also? Should be a great show for first person likers at minimum, plus there's a chance Tango's new project will be there too. Lots of known or very likely stuff there though, Sony's might be more surprising but their games and the games they push usually don't do as much for me. Dunno if whatever Nintendo's doing for Zelda counts as a "conference" but I gotta see that shit too.

It's a toss up between MS and Sony. I know Sony will more than likely have RE7, but both guys should have a lot of interesting stuff. So I can't really pick between the two.
Don't care much for nintendo's conference though. If all that's gonna be there is zelda, all I need to know is if there's a female link and if characters talk.

What if it's a female Link but she's unable to equip her fire tunic until she's given permission by her sentient male shield?

Betty

Banned
Sony.

I feel they've been on a winning streak and really listen to what fans want so I'm excited to see what they bring.

wachie

Sony. Seeing what Neo really is, hopefully we get Last Guardian details, looking forward to the next Destiny expansion, and there's anyways the chance we see their From software collaboration.
With Neo, we have had so many leaks and sources, it's more of a known quantity than Scorpio. Besides the Xbox briefing is supposed to also include slim and "micro" hardware, to me that edges out Sony.

Fbh

Sony:
Because right now Ps4 is my main gaming platform and there are a lot of games comming to the system that I'm looking forward to (Persona 5, Horizon, Gravity Rush 2, Nier 2, The Last Guardian, etc)

A few months ago it might have been Nintendo but they killed all the hype I had when they announced there would be no NX at E3.

Bethesda: Dishonored 2 and a Wolfenstein sequel is all but confirmed. Not even mentioning what Tango might be up to.

MS and Sony will be interesting if we see their upcoming hardware.

I usually would say Sony, but this year it has to be Microsoft. As the defacto underdog this gen I expect them to show the industry and their faithful their version of Sony's Year of Dreams and surprise us with both software and hardware announcements.

I'm so hyped for e3 I canceled a prior commitment to take off work that day and watch IGN's all day livestream.

Kolx

Sony. They have the games that interests me the most plus they had the best conferences in recent memory with 2013 and 2015.

120v

now that i think of it, there's really no one particular conference i'm stoked about, despite being hype as fuck over E3 in general.

bethesda maybe... i'm expecting a curveball there

TVexperto

Ubisoft, cant wait for watch dogs 2, I really enjoyed the first one, the hacking mechanics were fun and the dark, gritty,moody atmosphere aswell

BlizzKrut

Banned
All of them even though I only game on PC, I just love seeing the new games announced and new information on previously announced games, plus the hype is always amazing, it's like a gamer's Christmas.

Top Bottom