• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breeder-Age: Would you marry/become involved with a post-op tranny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, and I'd even wonder how I was unable to spot it. I was so good at telling who was what when Springer had those tranny shows sometimes.

border

The prospect of having a girlfriend that never bitches about when she's going to get to have a baby is awesome.

I think the fact that she used to be a guy would probably be a much bigger hurdle.

rs7k

Are you ****ing kidding me?? Hateful my ass, I'm not gonna put my penis where there was a penis, or whatever dickless shemales have down there :lol :lol Get this man a tag.

Mute said:

Gay term for straight guy.

All of these responses come from ignorance, of course. The first reaction from a position of ignorance is typically fear or revulsion. For my part, I don't know, because I don't know enough about transgenders. If we had already been having sex and I hadn't been able to tell the difference I don't think it would be a dealbreaker for me.

rs7k

Star Power said:
What? It's a valid question.

It has nothing to do with being heterosexual IMO, it just has to do with being weird. I mean, someone who goes through this pretty much has to reject the idea of sex in the first place.

Did your girlfriend's dick pop out just now? :lol :lol I wonder if (s)he's still orgasming in the corner :lol

Mute said:
Sex-Age would have been to obvious?

It wouldn't apply to any gay or female forumer. Furthermore, by using the term 'breeder,' the OP identifies himself as gay. A straight guy using the word breeder is like a white guy calling another white guy a cracker.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
echoshifting said:
It wouldn't apply to any gay or female forumer. Furthermore, by using the term 'breeder,' the OP identifies himself as gay. A straight guy using the word breeder is like a white guy calling another white guy a cracker.
sometimes my friends do that, you know why

GilloD

Banned
Honestly, no. I'd like to think I'm progressive enough to say Yes, but that's not the case. It would just weird me out, simple as that.

APF

echoshifting said:
All of these responses come from ignorance, of course
Ignorant of what, exactly? The real gender of the person you're dating? That's an enormous secret to keep from someone; how could you justify being with someone who is demonstrably willing to lie to you about things of extreme consequence, just because it may make some things easier for them? Or is it your opinion that trust is not a fundamental part of any sustained relationship?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
echoshifting said:
All of these responses come from ignorance, of course. The first reaction from a position of ignorance is typically fear or revulsion. For my part, I don't know, because I don't know enough about transgenders. If we had already been having sex and I hadn't been able to tell the difference I don't think it would be a dealbreaker for me.
I plan on marrying someone with a womb.

APF said:
Ignorant of what, exactly? The real gender of the person you're dating? That's an enormous secret to keep from someone; how could you justify being with someone who is demonstrably willing to lie to you about things of extreme consequence, just because it may make some things easier for them? Or is it your opinion that trust is not a fundamental part of any sustained relationship?

That's a fair response, although it's not really what I was referring to. I was talking about

No no no no you're sick you're sick no.

Would that make you gay since technically you're ****ing a dude?

Gross as hell, no way.

Are you ****ing kidding me?? Hateful my ass, I'm not gonna put my penis where there was a penis, or whatever dickless shemales have down there Get this man a tag.

...which don't really have anything to do with trust, and everything to do with 'ew this is so gross the very thought makes me want to vomit.'

Like I said, it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me, but that wouldn't mean it would be easy for me to deal with, and the issue of betrayal and broken trust would be the first problem in my mind. Still, wouldn't you think it's asking a lot of someone who so desperately wanted to be a woman that they rejected their gender and spent an untold sum of money, endured a great deal of pain, ostracization, and so much more...to tell everyone they ever date that they used to be a guy right up front?

This is all so much hypothetical nonsense, though, that I'm not even sure why we're debating it. I'm not at all convinced that anyone who has had sex with a woman would not be able to tell the difference between that and having sex with a post-op transgender. It's not like you would 'suddenly find out,' unless you were a virgin going in, which in my mind represents a pretty cruel stroke on the part of the transgender.

I plan on marrying someone with a womb.

Can't argue with that, since I did it myself, and the womb certainly is handy for growing babies when you get that itch. :)

Bit-Bit

Well, thank god I've seen pics of my Girlfriend as a girl when she was a baby, little girl, and young teenager. So its safe to say I will never have to think about that. THANK YOU GOD.

zon

Bit-Bit said:
Well, thank god I've seen pics of my Girlfriend as a girl when she was a baby, little girl, and young teenager. So its safe to say I will never have to think about that. THANK YOU GOD.

That's just what they want you to think.

Believe.

echoshifting said:

The term "breeder" has spread and expanded a good bit over the last five or six years. I hear it a LOT from straight women who don't have kids and don't want kids when referring to other parents (women or men) who have terribly behaved children.

Before 2000, though, I pretty much only heard it in gay and lesbian circles. Nowadays, with the gayby boom, more gay-friendly urban areas (thanks in large part to political polarization) and what not I hear the term a whole lot less there than I used to.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
Bit-Bit said:

In 1967, an anonymous baby boy was turned into a girl by doctors at Johns Hopkins Hospital. For 25 years, the case of John/Joan was called a medical triumph — proof that a child’s gender identity could be changed — and thousands of “sex reassignments” were performed based on this example. But the case was a failure, the truth never reported. Now the man who grew up as a girl tells the story of his life, and a medical controversy erupts.

http://www.healthyplace.com/Communities/Gender/intersexuals/article_john_joan.htm
that just what they want u to think...noone is safe...

Fragamemnon said:
The term "breeder" has spread and expanded a good bit over the last five or six years. I hear it a LOT from straight women who don't have kids and don't want kids when referring to other parents (women or men) who have terribly behaved children.

Before 2000, though, I pretty much only heard it in gay and lesbian circles. Nowadays, with the gayby boom, more gay-friendly urban areas (thanks in large part to political polarization) and what not I hear the term a whole lot less there than I used to.

Very interesting, thanks. Now that I think about it I realize you're right...I can recall hearing the term used to describe couples with rotten kids.

alaria

I don't see why I'd break up with them, they are the same person, after all. And a transman/woman is a person who inside IS the opposite gender; once they get the surgery, they become that gender biologically (essentially, anyway), so they ARE that gender. SHE is a woman, so why not? I can see why people would get weirded out, but in theory, I don't think I'd have a problem with it.

Nick

I'll have you breeders know that trannys are usually the nicest people in the entire world. Understanding, caring and very loving. They never judge you. Why do you want to judge them?

kablooey

If I honestly didn't know, and I fell in love with them anyway, I probably would. I mean, they're still the same person, just that they used to have a penis at one point. I'd have a problem if they lied about it to cover it up/hide it from me, but eh, beggars can't be choosers.

Luna104 said:
If I really really loved her, I probably wouldn't mind.

nelson-haha.gif

Kidding. I actually agree with your sentiment.

Mute

Banned
Nick said:
I'll have you breeders know that trannys are usually the nicest people in the entire world. Understanding, caring and very loving. They never judge you. Why do you want to judge them?
I wish I was this open. It still weirds me out. I can't help it.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i think it's only decent to treat transsexuals as if they were born into their adopted gender, but as regards the last intimacy, trannies are dudes to me. i don't **** dudes.

echoshifting said:
That's a fair response, although it's not really what I was referring to. I was talking about

...which don't really have anything to do with trust, and everything to do with 'ew this is so gross the very thought makes me want to vomit.'

Like I said, it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me, but that wouldn't mean it would be easy for me to deal with, and the issue of betrayal and broken trust would be the first problem in my mind. Still, wouldn't you think it's asking a lot of someone who so desperately wanted to be a woman that they rejected their gender and spent an untold sum of money, endured a great deal of pain, ostracization, and so much more...to tell everyone they ever date that they used to be a guy right up front?

This is all so much hypothetical nonsense, though, that I'm not even sure why we're debating it. I'm not at all convinced that anyone who has had sex with a woman would not be able to tell the difference between that and having sex with a post-op transgender. It's not like you would 'suddenly find out,' unless you were a virgin going in, which in my mind represents a pretty cruel stroke on the part of the transgender.

Can't argue with that, since I did it myself, and the womb certainly is handy for growing babies when you get that itch. :)
QFT, well said Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom