• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PCGAMESUPPLY $50 PSN top up promotion (5 hours left)

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
You're only allowed to order one.

Talking about the new promo. Not sure if it's one per transaction, one per card, or one per account.

Khrno

No bruh, the post itself is outdated.

image.php

Cool sale, but it won't take my debit card for whatever reason. :/

Are you using dashes (-) in between numbers? It may not be liking that, it worked for me when I entered the numbers without dashes or spaces in between. It also didn't like my phone number until I did the same for that.

Edit:

Keept giving me an error about my country code, but it wouldn't let me change it. Oh well.

My suggestion might help you as well. One other thing is if you are in Chrome or mobile or something, you might have gotten a prompt to autofill the forms, when I did this though, Chrome put in "United States" inside the country code part, which messed it up.

pswii60

I appreciate the post, but please start a new thread and stop bumping this old one. A $10 deal isn't a $50 deal! That said, thanks for the info regardless.

kuroneco

I don't like they ask for phone number to verify...instead they can verify over email like a normal store would do.

HardRojo

It says "Cannot buy with credit card" when I click checkout with credit card. Could it be because I'm not in the US?

Top Bottom