• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLASPHEMY: Redditors Replace Calvin with Donald Trump in 'Calvin & Hobbes'

Status
Not open for further replies.

snacknuts

we all knew her
Via Uproxx. Some of these are too good.

7IlMj1d.jpg

Cc76VXZ.png

YkaEO0I.jpg

More at the link above.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Calvin & Hobbes being sullied by this troll doesn't make me feel good in my heart but it is quite funny.

Berordn

There's something satisfying about Donald Trump's character and temperment being equated to a six year old child.

There's something disgusting about it being Calvin.

Cyan

Banned
Also this doesn't even make sense. Calvin is way the fuck more articulate than Trump. And despite being a child and therefore a sociopath has more kindness and empathy in him than Trump has in his tiny little pinky fingers. This is not how any of this works.

Whoever did this should be fired, jailed, and forced to do community service penance by cleaning up Calvin peeing stickers from the backs of pickup trucks.

HUELEN10

As long as they don't replace Phoebe with Clinton in heavenly nostrils, I am okay.

No, I am not calling it Phoebe and her Unicorn, too used to heavenly nostrils.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I think the best part is that Watterson was a political cartoonist before making C&H. I think it's not a coincidence that Trump works in many of the strips.

aku:jiki

The "Life 5c" one should've had the final panel changed to some character rolling their eyes or something like that, I don't know how to web comic.

Lol, this is pretty good.

I mean, don't get upset. Trump behaves like a child. Turns out that the best artistic reputation of a child's mind that we've had in history works really well when it comes to acting like Donald Trump. Well done Bill Watterson. At least Calvin occasionally has a strip where he's sympathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom