• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] July 2016 Boxart Thread

Chanser

Boxart revealed in July 2016 and not for games released during this period.
Some of the boxart might be old or placeholder art.

91AUq6Xp9jL.jpg
913ytzLf8eL.jpg
71ecNXoIjiL.jpg
81db14U94jL.jpg

61mxI9yHKmL.jpg

jediyoshi

I like the concept of the Bioshock cover, but I wish it looked more cohesive. The sign, water, lighthouse, floating cities look like completely separately authored pieces art thrown on top of each other.

If you have an eye for design you can tell the BioShock cover isn't very well made. Looks kinda amateurish and lacks cohesiveness.

akumu

If you have an eye for design you can tell the BioShock cover isn't very well made. Looks kinda amateurish and lacks cohesiveness.

Really? My first thought was that it was subtle enough in referencing all three games on the cover, which most remaster/collection covers don't do as well.

Mista Koo

I like the concept of the Bioshock cover, but I wish it looked more cohesive. The sign, water, lighthouse, floating cities look like completely separately authored pieces art thrown on top of each other.
I'm almost certain they were exactly that, which is a shame because the concept is neat.

Eusis

So our second retail new 3DS exclusive is a lower end indie game? Surprisingly believable (is it on Unity or something?) though still kinda crazy.

KI boxart is not good. Feels cheap and the art doesn't gel well together. Just looks like random charachters thrown on down to which direction they are looking and it looks off.

Tumblestone. Wow just wow. We are back to PS1/2 days with the cheapness.

KI boxart is not good. Feels cheap and the art doesn't gel well together. Just looks like random charachters thrown on down to which direction they are looking and it looks off.

Tumblestone. Wow just wow. We are back to PS1/2 days with the cheapness.

The Wii U box is better than the PS4 version I feel:

Looks more dynamic.

That or the PS4 box was a placeholder. The Wii U version had the same box before.

cordy

Banned
Wonder if they'll update the 2K17 Lesnar one considering they announced today that he was flagged by USADA for an anti-doping violation.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination

I don't have an eye for design and even I think the cover looks like ass. Don't like it at all.

Top Bottom