• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Male friends. If you are going to pee in the stall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lift the fucking seats you animals

And if you don't lift it. AIM WELL

and if you don't aim well clean up your mess

It really baffles me how disgusting people can be.

Mesoian

And if you're going to poop and want to create a little cover fort for your butt to not get the germs (spoilers, you're still getting the germs), flush all that shit before you leave. Leaving a ring of toilet paper we all know your ass has been on is pretty much the same as pissing all over the seat.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Public restrooms are essentially a microcosm of how people treat the whole planet.

Take the bare minimum effort to not make this a terrible experience for the next person? Why? I'm not going to be here so why should I care? I'll just screw everything up in here because I'm lazy and it's marginally easier, and somebody who actually gives a shit will be by later to clean up my mess. And even if they don't, I won't have to deal with it, so fuck it.

ZOONAMI

It is pretty baffling. Worse is when someone somehow gets shit on the fucking seat and they don't fucking clean up after themselves. Disgusting.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Happy to lift the seat, but where do we stand as far as stall doors and their closure in a pee scenario? Technically no one can see anything, and I don't require privacy when I've got my back to the world, but it feels weird to not close a stall door when I'm using it.

inner-G

Banned
I prefer to pee on the toilet paper roll - it's way more absorbent than the toilet seat.

kidding - public restrooms are gross. I avoid them at all costs

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Public restrooms are essentially a microcosm of how people treat the whole planet.

Take the bare minimum effort to not make this a terrible experience for the next person? Why? I'm not going to be here so why should I care? I'll just screw everything up in here because I'm lazy and it's marginally easier, and somebody who actually gives a shit will be by later to clean up my mess. And even if they don't, I won't have to deal with it, so fuck it.

Wow, this is a perfect analogy.

Rayis

I see pee on the floor even close to the urinals, some people just don't want to adjust their junk before peeing.

Maximo

I have trained by bowls to go in the morning and night when I'm home on my own toilet, public toilets freak me the fuck out.

styl3s

I see pee on the floor even close to the urinals, some people just don't want to adjust their junk before peeing.
I have been in bathrooms that looks like dudes walked into the bathroom with their dicks out already pissing.

Few years back i stopped at a truck stop and there was shit and piss all over the floor.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Things could be worse...

x4yakvx.gif

goldensun

I have been in bathrooms that looks like dudes walked into the bathroom with their dicks out already pissing.

Few years back i stopped at a truck stop and there was shit and piss all over the floor.
Thank you for this post, I nearly pissed myself laughing (no coincidence intended).

This is a public bathroom & work with 700 people.

I stay 9 hours in the day here. I need to take dumps. I take dumps 3 times a day.

I sometimes hunt for a clean stall. But there are 3 bathrooms and all of them full of pigs

Don't get me started with people That don't wash their hands after going To town. Dude. Why?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I... What the... That gif up above, that's not right, that's not meant to happen. I want to believe it's chocolate or something.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Alternatively you could fucking sit down in a stall. But I don't know. I think some people get their jollies off of pissing all over everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom