• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza ATMs make their North American debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pineapple available.

Six years after the initial thread and three years after this one:

636059072801234752-Xavier-Branding-Blue-copy.jpg

cincinnati.com said:
Xavier University is winning the hearts of campus pizza lovers with a recent addition to a residence hall.

The university put a Pizza ATM in Fenwick Place that serves up a fresh, restaurant-quality pizza in minutes. The bonus: it's open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

"We were looking for a way to solve this problem of having a late-night pizza option on campus," Assistant Vice President Jude Kiah said. "This meets our students where they’re at in their residence hall."

Kiah said this pizza vending machine was a cost-effective and innovative way to make students happy and satisfy their cravings. The machine's cost was $55,000.

pizza-atm.jpg

The blue stretchy "arm" delivering the pizza from inside the box and "Xavier" University, almost wondered if this could be X-Men viral advertising for a moment.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
There are literally like 5 pieces of pepperoni in the OP pic. That shit's fucking tragic.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oh, wow! I grew up about 5 miles away from Xavier.

Not sure if I want to try.

I like to pretend my standards are higher than that but I know how I was back in college and I would fucking hurt myself on that machine.

Can they make one that's like one of those Coke freestyle machines, but instead it just dumps a bunch of cheese and sauce and toppings into a cup?

For my convenience.

inner-G

Banned
Pepperoni + pineapple is amazing

Sweet and spicy. Juicy and greasy. Ahhhhhh

Ham and pineapple on the other hand, is H2O overload and makes a drippy gross pizza.

Cmon, CincyGAF needs better stories to take traction. Harambe and pizza ATM? I promise we are a fun city.

would totally try this just for the hell of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom