• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Digital Deals on 12/30 (1 Day Only)

jbug617

Banned
C0tHpDVVIAASxZr.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/b?node=15433359011
Credit to Wario

It mentions mobile games but does show the PS4 version of Destiny Rise of Iron.

Hmmm was gonna possibly scoop some games up with PSN sale right now, but might hold off to see what this has to offer. I have a feeling it's not gonna be that great though.

styl3s

Glad i asked for amazon gift cards for christmas this year.

Hopefully this includes some comixology stuff as well as some good PS4/XB1 digital stuff.

jbug617

Banned
Glad i asked for amazon gift cards for christmas this year.

Hopefully this includes some comixology stuff as well as some good PS4/XB1 digital stuff.

I'm mostly interested in seeing if manga will go on sale. Viz stuff went back up to $7 this month (use to be $4.59 for certain series).

Fladam

I feel like this is good place to warn people that the two times I purchased PS4 digital items from Amazon in 2016, the codes were invalid.

Amazon provided refunds.

What's the difference between destiny collection and rise of iron (or whatever)?

Collection is everything that is the vanilla game and all of the expansions. Rise of Iron, by itself, is just the latest expansion (but requires the previous expansions and game to work).

Tevious

Where are people getting 50% from? It says up to 80%... (edit, I saw the picture in OP. They updated, it seems)

Amazon said:
On Friday, December 30, enjoy up to 80% off hundreds of video game titles

Amazon has been complete crap with digital prices. Always at MSRP that I ever noticed. The only thing useful about them is that you can gift games. I hope this changes and they can actually have some decent sales on digital titles.

Jag

Can't find anything worthwhile so far. Discounts on movies and apps that I don't need. Tons of freemium game stuff too.

R0n1n

Neo Member
I apologise if it's been mentioned. But Sleeping dogs: definitive edition is 10$ right now. Digital. Certainly worth it at that price. Damn good game as well.

Gestault

That page layout is unbearable for finding what specific deals there are in a reasonable amount of time. A list here would be ideal, but shouldn't be necessary.

M.W.

I apologise if it's been mentioned. But Sleeping dogs: definitive edition is 10$ right now. Digital. Certainly worth it at that price. Damn good game as well.

I think it was $7 on a PSN sale not long ago. Fantastic game.

Lomax

I'm more surprised that the app side of the sale seems to be really weak too, considering their recent focus there.

Top Bottom