• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cosmic Star Heroine (PS4/Vita/PC) Out April 11th

Not Drake

Amazing. Look like some PlayStation spring indie showcase (or whatever that was called). What are the games above CSH and Full Throttle?

zulux21

yay a release date.
and even though I will be getting a copy day 1 because I am a kickstarter backer... I really don't know when I will get around to playing this game.

I don't think I will be done with horizon and zelda by then and I still have nier and other games too @_@

Honestly, I don't think I'll have time to play it until later in the year but I've backed it and am looking forward to it finally releasing! Hope it's a big hit for Zeboyd.

Meneses

Nice that it's finally coming out!

I was interested in this for a while but I have to admit that I got a bit tired of waiting and hearing about it.

Might pick it up at a later date.

OldMuffin

Too many good games right now! Wish I had the time and money to play them all! Gahhh guess I'll miss out on this on launch :(

ranmafan

Yessss.

Wonder when the LRG release is though. Will be holding out for that.

Same here. I really want to get these physical, especially the vita one since I want to make sure i can actually play it in my region (don't want to go through the hassle of switching regions to play it). But can't wait to get it when it comes out!

Tiu Neo

Well, will get it at release date, since I paid for the Kickstarter, but will have to wait until I finish Persona 5.

I hope releasing it this close to it does't affect its sales too much.

Top Bottom