• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Inglourious Basterd Brad Pitt In The Mix For Cable Role In ‘Deadpool 2’?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
It would end up just being Brad Pitt playing Brad Pitt unless he really has fun with it. Id rather the budget go towards set pieces than big name actors.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Can't open the link at work, but of all the movies that come to mind when thinking of Brad Pitt, Inglourious Basterd is nowhere near first.

Jacce

Banned
Thanks for letting us know what Brad Pitt it was OP, he really isn't that well known of an actor.

EDIT: Isn't this one of those junk clickbait sites?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
It might be quicker just to name the White guys over 50 who aren't up for Cable.

I still want it to be Coach Taylor, dammit!

No. Please no. I don't have a problem with Pitt, but I would rather not have an A-list celebrity as Cable.

Still holding out hope for Stephen Lang, or continue the joke by casting Keira Knightley.

I feel like Brad Pitt would be clarifying Inglourious Basterds rather than the other way around. His name alone has gotta be more recognizable than that movie.

Can't open the link at work, but of all the movies that come to mind when thinking of Brad Pitt, Inglourious Basterd is nowhere near first.

"The famed star most know for his work in Sinbad Legend of the Seven Seas"

Not seeing it, Pierce Brosnan is perfect for it, and if they want to go full crazy they can always ask Mel Gibson to play the part.

PSqueak

Banned
????

Cable is supposed to be huge and look old as fuck, Pitt does neither.

I feel like Brad Pitt would be clarifying Inglourious Basterds rather than the other way around. His name alone has gotta be more recognizable than that movie.

It's a pun on his role and calling him a [in]glorious bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom