• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Inglourious Basterd Brad Pitt In The Mix For Cable Role In ‘Deadpool 2’?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came here to see what you guys thought of the news that Borys Kit is reporting Michael Shannon is who the filmmakers want for the part and I find this thread credited to something called Omega Underground pushing Brad fuckin' Pitt.

You guys!

Oare

Val Kilmer needs to get the part.
He's the only actor who can physically pull the Liefeld mouth in real life.

I mean, when it comes to believing the guys at The Hollywood Reporter who say it's Michael Shannon.

or

The people at OMEGA UNDERGROUND who are saying it's Brad Pitt, who you might know from a movie called Inglorious Basterds.

I dunno. It's a tough call, Ripley.

Jacce

Banned
I mean, when it comes to believing the guys at The Hollywood Reporter who say it's Michael Shannon.

or

The people at OMEGA UNDERGROUND who are saying it's Brad Pitt, who you might know from a movie called Inglorious Basterds.

Here is what I don't get. Where do people find these fake news clickbait sites?

I mean where the hell are the people posting these topics finding them? I obsessively follow movie news but every time one of these junk threads come out it always has a absurdly named "movie news" site that seemed to come out of thin air.

Here is what I don't get. Where do people find these fake news clickbait sites?

I mean where the hell are the people posting these topics finding them? I obsessively follow movie news but every time one of these junk threads come out it always has a absurdly named "movie news" site that seemed to come out of thin air.

It's probably facebook.

Or maybe someone saw it on facebook and took it to reddit?

It is probably still limited. And it would be a 'popular' move to do a blockbuster like this on the cheap to get your face out there again.
True. I always figured it'd be small but I'm hoping they get a lot more than last go around. And I wonder if it would benefit a budget similar to Logan (97 mil-ish).

duckroll

or

It's actually OMEGA UNDERGROUND posting a lame rumor piece around a throwaway Jeff Sneider tweet namedropping Brad Pitt. Please be accurate and responsible.

:lol

VARIA

Stranger Things, David Harbour, is still my pick and his voice has a lot to do with it. I like Brad Pitt but his voice doesn't have the same presence as Harbour.

I'm gonna start my own rumour mill - ComicBookUnderground.co.uk. We'll have the biggest scoops and it'll be huge! The Hollywood Reporter will be seen for what it is: Fake News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom