• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which remasters would you like to see on Switch?

So, I was thinking and the main problem with FF IX remaster on PC is the backgrounds, and playing on the cellphone sucks cause of the touchscreen, I don't like moving the character using it.

Switch would be perfect since would make the backgrounds more tolarablegiven the screen's size and you could control it like a console game, no touchscreen needed.

Which remaster would like to see on it?

mdubs

Banned
So much Gamecube era stuff (F-Zero GX, Super Mario Sunshine, Pikmin)

I assume we'll get Skyward Sword at some point too.

Menitta

Kirby Air Ride. I can't stress how PERFECT that game is for a joycon. It uses a control stick and one button!

Dipship31

giphy.gif

Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn compilation. Portable Fire Emblem is a joy

PoR could really use some touching up gameplay wise and Aesthetic wise. There's a bunch of great ideas in that game that isn't pushed as far as they could be. Plus the speed of the game kills me inside a little even if there's a workaround.

Skyzard

Banned
Kororinpa for the HD rumble support, the sole excuse for the existence of hd rumble.

FFIX is great on Vita, no touchscreen controls either, straight up classic version.

mozfan12

Banned
Honestly as much as they want. Portability is a huge factor for me, so I'm game for anything GC and up for remasters.

brau

Captain Toad. But i guess it would be nicer if we had a new one on the Switch.

Tokyo Mirage. I didn't get to play it because the wiiU is dumb. But i would love an uncensored remaster on the Switch. Seems like a perfect fit.

Bayonetta 1 and 2 on Switch would be magical.

Maybe some of the backlog games i didn't get to play. The wiiU had some really nice games.

trixx

So much Gamecube era stuff (F-Zero GX, Super Mario Sunshine, Pikmin)

I assume we'll get Skyward Sword at some point too.

Pikmin collection 1,2 and 3 on one card with the motion control option and Metroid Prime Collection is all I need.

Or how about just Virtual console?

All the Wii U and 3DS Zelda remasters, plus Smash 4.

Bayonetta 1 & 2, seeing as they likely won't come to PC.

Otherwise I'm good with Nintendo porting the virtual console as time passes and in whatever order.

Top Bottom