• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wild Guns Reloaded coming to Steam!

Tagyhag

Interesting, never tried it before so if the price is right I could see myself getting it.

Next is Legend of the River King!

Tizoc

Interesting, never tried it before so if the price is right I could see myself getting it.

Next is Legend of the River King!

Did Konami publish those games back in the 90s and 2000s? Or am I confusing it with another title?

I always thought it was Natsume but I could be wrong.

The original game is definitely Natsume.

I randomly picked out the original game while flicking around with stuff for my emulator and fell in love. I'd definitely consider picking this up on Steam.

Sesha

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I did not ever consider this as a possibility.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
NieR: Automata
Bayonetta

Now this. What a year this has been so far for Japanese PC ports and releases.

Tizoc

I am concerned about the pricing though; this is base price $30 on US PSN right? They ought to release it cheaper for like $25 at the most, if not $20.

Great news!

I hope to see more Natsume games too.

This team made Omega Five all those years ago. Maybe that'd be a good candidate.

God DAMMIT. Every time there's a Wild Guns thread I read it wrong and think there's some remaster of Wild Arms, and every time I get excited, and every time I get disappointed.

Good for them, but *shit*. This is worse than Strafe and Strife.

tkscz

Loved the original on SNES, will pick this up on PC. Also, this one comes with Wifu

29-wild-guns-reloaded-2.jpg

Hero

Here's hoping they add some more options for extra lives/continues and a toggle for shared lives in multiplayer.

Mubbed

My favorite game on PS4. Would have preferred to purchase it on Steam but I already have the 1CC on all the difficulties.

was it any good on PS4?

Its an excellent game, very challenging as well. I've been playing it over the last few weeks and have fallen in love with it. It plays great, has some excellent boss battles and the difficulty settings are kinda cool in that you get different stages depending on the difficulty option. I've finally managed to clear each difficulty without continuing, now just trying to do that with all four characters (the two new characters play very differently compared to the original two).

Plus in terms of the remastering, its done really well. Proper wide screen support, some excellent new sprites (the first boss looks fantastic), brand new stages and characters etc. Its well worth the money for me, I'm glad to see it getting a PC release as well :)

Tain

this game is better than Wild Arms though so

anyway this will probably be a double dip for me, even assuming no PC enhancements

eXistor

Super-cool game. I was hooked pretty hard when the PS4 version arrived. I always liked the look of the SNES game but I was never realistically getting that version physically, so this was a great way for me to still own a physical copy of the game at least.

Wild Guns Reloaded is a fantastic game. Not to mention its also a great Western themed game, which there aren't that many of and even less that are good games.

Natsume should work on Shatterhand and S.C.A.T. remasters now.

bede-x

Just got a mail saying it's available now :)

EDIT: It has a 25% launch discount but it doesn't apply, when I put it in the basket..

bede-x

Seems very hard. I know it would change everything about how it plays and I'm speaking like a total noob, but I kinda wish you could control the aim independent of the character with twin stick controls. It would be an entirely different game though.

eXistor

Seems very hard. I know it would change everything about how it plays and I'm speaking like a total noob, but I kinda wish you could control the aim independent of the character with twin stick controls. It would be an entirely different game though.

Just stick with it for a little bit and it'll click. Once it does you'll be dodging bullets and shooting dudes like a pro. Repetitiion is the name of the game here. I'm really not very good at these types of games, but through repetition (the good, fun kind) you'll learn the patterns and such.

Top Bottom