• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silver Case PC adds ‘Whiteout Prologue’ and ‘Yami’ chapters via free update May 30

Joqu

http://gematsu.com/2017/05/silver-c...prologue-yami-chapters-via-free-update-may-30

The update that adds these two chapters will also include new achievements and some movie and image adjustments.

I've been waiting for this update and was getting a little worried, so I'm glad we're getting it. And for free too. I figured I would have to pay.

And don't forget a remake of the previously mobile phone sequel, 25th Ward, has been announced. That game would've been pretty much lost to time without a new release.

Eolz

Fantastic news!
What happened with the PS4 version getting new exclusive content months after people supported the PC version was pretty shitty. Glad everybody is getting it now.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Superb. I was blindly hoping that this would happen and have barely touched my copy since. Will be good to boot it up.

AHA-Lambda

How do you access the new content on The Silver Case?

One of the new chapters (Yami) is open in the menu select but the other (White Out) isn't?

Top Bottom