• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matterfall - E3 2017 trailer

Soulstar

This game looks really, reaaaalllllly fun. I honestly don't know where I am going to find the time to play all of these games.

Psyched to see this coming so soon, but with Nex Machina a few months before, it feels off. Can't they spread these out a bit? I wonder if it will hurt both of them. Although I'm sure Housemarque fanatics (i.e. me) will buy both no matter what.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Summer of Housemarque. Sorta looks like techno Outland?

Honestly a little underwhelmed..with the way they originally teased this one, I was hoping for something a little more ambitious. More of a freeform matter create/destroy mechanic than this trailer conveys. But it's an HM shooter so I'm probably still there day 1.

baberunisei

I'm hoping for Outland levels of awesomeness with this one, but it felels a little strange for it not to be shown in any conference. And also for it to come out so close to Nex Machina.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Two Housemarque games in one summer? This is gonna be great.

They seem like very different kinds of games, so it doesn't strike me as a bad idea that they're coming two months apart as some are suggesting.

bunkitz

About damn time. The game looks like a ton of fun! Been waiting to see some gameplay of this since it was announced way back when (E3 2016?), and while I was (unrealistically) hoping for a third-person shooter due to the cinematic trailer, I do love sidescrollers, and it's Housemarque, so I'm sold either ways.

antyk

Looks like a weird mix between Resogun and ...Mighty No. 9. Actually I'm not wow-ed by either Matterfall and Nex Machina and would probably prefer them working on a single game, instead of two.

Will wait until reviews hit and we know more.

Looks like a weird mix between Resogun and ...Mighty No. 9. Actually I'm not wow-ed by either Matterfall and Nex Machina and would probably prefer them working on a single game, instead of two.

Will wait until reviews hit and we know more.

Nex Machina will review really well if beta reception is anything to go by. Actually, Housemarque almost always delivers.

Top Bottom