• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 214: Cormier vs. Jones II

dream

floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-poster.jpg

NYR

Fuck em up D.C., show us druggie bad guys don't win.

OP posted by Dana Black, talk about shit marketing.

Syder

If Jones is on it, and I think he will be, Cormier is going to get destroyed.

Can't wait to see Dana's face when Bones has the title.

Props to my good friend dream for a thorough OT.

I have a ticket for this and will be headed out to Anaheim in the morning. So glad the card didn't fall apart.

If Jones is on it, and I think he will be, Cormier is going to get destroyed.

Can't wait to see Dana's face when Bones has the title.

Dana will be happy as fuck. Jones will be the unbeatable villain. Until he comes a can instantly after his first loss.

The OT is promoting this about as well as the UFC has if all he did was put a pic of cormier and jones up.

Stacked card that has been getting very little attention other than the main event.

Will do ppv buys far below what potential was.

Syder

Dana will be happy as fuck. Jones will be the unbeatable villain. Until he comes a can instantly after his first loss.
Jones winning the belt and then getting popped/arrested is not really good for the division.

I like Jones as a fighter but I really hope Gustafsson takes the title off of him next.

Heel

I just really don't think Conor can catch Floyd before he tires out. It's going to be "easy work" once Conor tires out in the middle rounds. It's up to Floyd where he takes it from there.

DC is an utter scrub and got comprehensively dismantled by Jones.

Jones is a truly awful human being, a sanctimonious, hypocritical bell end. I was a fan since the Bonnar fight, I can't believe what he has thrown away in his career.

I hate them both. Whoever wins, I lose.

Didn't we say no more troll OTs after that last one that was so shit and not even remotely funny?

Anyway... WAR DC and WAR CHOSEN ONE.

Jon Jones is a PoS person, after that whole crash with the pregnant women he shouldn't have fans anymore, the fact that he does bewilders me

I feel like Lawler/Cerronay is a scrap only good on paper. Can't shake the thought that Lawler is just going to walk through him.

kikiribu

I feel like Lawler/Cerronay is a scrap only good on paper. Can't shake the thought that Lawler is just going to walk through him.
I feel like most people assumed he'd walk through Woodley and Woodley stole the show. Cerrone's being overlooked as usual tbh. I do think Lawler will take it, via decision.

I feel like most people assumed he'd walk through Woodley and Woodley stole the show. Cerrone's being overlooked as usual tbh. I do think Lawler will take it, via decision.

Not me. I called Woodley by KO in 2 before the fight was even officially made and stood by it.

Woodley is a legit WW though, and could probably be fairly successful at MW despite his height. Cerrone is tall, but he isn't what I would call big, just about a WW whereas Lawler was a middleweight and could probably still be competitive in that division.

I dunno, this could be the epic brawl we been sold but I feel like it won't be anything close to that. Would love to be wrong of course.

Top Bottom