• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds launches November 7

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Just announced. Same date in Europe as well.

Venture north and take on deadly new machines in Horizon Zero Dawn's upcoming expansion.

Back in June, we announced an expansion for Horizon Zero Dawn called The Frozen Wilds. Set in icy territories to the north, this new chapter of Aloy's journey adds a new area to explore, new mysteries to uncover and new, highly lethal machines to take on.

Today, we're happy to share that the release date for Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds is November 7th, 2017.

We look forward to sharing more information about The Frozen Wilds as we get closer to the release date. In the meantime, there's an exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn avatar available for those of you who pre-order the expansion from the PlayStation Store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gngd-iklVI

lil trailer released too, but I think its mostly footage we've seen already

I was a bit iffy on pre-ordering it but once I started the main game and loved the ever loving fuck out of it, I pre-ordered immediately.

Now I'm really excited!

Hesemonni

Banned
Is it a stand alone expansion or do I need the base game?

Got the game platinumed so I might as well sell it already.

Megatron

Its 25% off too. $15 instead of $20. I pre ordered at e3. Will Sony credit us back for pre ordering early?

LiK

Hilarious that I was just checking this morning and didn't see a release date in PSN store. Perfect timing.

theaface

Preordered and ready to go.

Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds |OT| Zero Chill

giphy.gif

Donos

Just from the keyart I know i'm going to have to finally figure out how to properly fight those fucking Stormbirds. Uggh.

Once you eliminate the shock cannon on the chest with tear arrows, you have all the time to use everything you want. Ropecaster is nice too.

Top Bottom