• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds launches November 7

Flayer

I hope it includes new elements beyond a handful of new machines and snowy environments. The base game is great but I'm not sure I want to go back for more of the same since it did get rather repetitive by the end.

Rymuth

Awesome. Excited to see where they take the story in this.

Also, it would be nice if save files could transfer so I don't have to upgrade Aloy all over again.

The e3 trailer shows her wearing the final armor, so I fully expect an upgraded Aloy to tackle this story.

Awesome. I was on the fence whether to cancel my CODWW2 preorder since SWBF2 was coming out only a week and a half later, but this being Nov 7 solidifies it. Sorry COD.

Now I've got a timetable for finishing the game in NG+ on Ultra Hard.

We look forward to sharing more information about The Frozen Wilds as we get closer to the release date. In the meantime, there’s an exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn avatar available for those of you who pre-order the expansion from the PlayStation Store.
Does this imply a physical release?

I sure hope so. Debating whether to get this DLC or wait for an inevitable GOTY edition. If it's also getting a disc release I'm sure to get it this november though.

LiK

Does this imply a physical release?

I sure hope so. Debating whether to get this DLC or wait for an inevitable GOTY edition. If it's also getting a disc release I'm sure to get it this november though.

GOTY is inevitable altho I doubt they'll announce it so soon. I assume it'll be announced next year.

Kyoufu

I hope there's some cool armour to get in this. The loot was sorely lacking in the main game. Have some fun with it, Guerrilla.

I don't get it.

Chillwater.png

http://horizonzerodawn.wikia.com/wiki/Chillwater

reKon

Banned
The best OT title is never selected in most threads which always fucking annoys me (ok well it doesn't bother me THAT much, but it's always a disappointment)

Jakoo

Any idea if this is end-game post-completion content, or does it take place within the timeframe of the first game?

I feel like I will only pick this up if this furthers the story; might not be interested if it's just a set of side quests.

AndyVirus

I'm 100% in, but day one or heavy discount depends on how much content there is. I imagine it'll be enough but will wait until confirmation.

Auctopus

Hope the main story feels a little more adventurous than the main game. I got kind of tired of Sylens harping on in my ear about every detail of the place I was trying to explore whilst bragging he'd already explored it months ago and installed handy foot placements for me. Completely killed any sense of discovery/adventure.

Where do i get this avatar from after I preorder?

Edit: Found it. Just go to your profile and edit your avatar. Its right there.

Top Bottom