• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I like the Baywatch movie

JettDash

I didn't buy it but someone in my Vudu library did (you can share with five people...my family and I have like 500 movies).

Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny. And also, obviously the female stars are hot af.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I didn't even chuckle once. It has really weird use of green screen all over the movie too, so it looks incredibly cheap. And nobody in the cast is a good improv artist, so all the "comedy" is derived from adding "fuck" into their lines. Lazy, uninspired garbage.

They all looked great. That's about it.

Fat4all

Banned
I dunno if it's available to rent, though.

usually the caveat for an early digital release is that you can't rent it, only buy it digitally, until the physical release happens

super annoying, as I usually wait to rent these days

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I didn't even chuckle once. It has really weird use of green screen all over the movie too, so it looks incredibly cheap. And nobody in the cast is a good improv artist, so all the "comedy" is derived from adding "fuck" into their lines. Lazy, uninspired garbage.

They all looked great. That's about it.

Noooooo

C4Lukins

I have not watched it, but I have a feeling it is better then reviewers suggest.

It may be a horrible film.

But the original Bayeatch was totally PG, and used boobs to lure you into 1980's CBS. Where there was always a moral to the story.

There was an episode where a small person had a son, and the son was embarrassed by his dad. And all the big boobed Baywatch chicks and the Baywatch dudes helped him to learn not to be emaressed.

It is dark if you think about it.

Fat4all

Banned
also OP, have no shame in the movies you like

I got a lot of flak from friends and family for loving Kung Pow: Enter the Fist, but I never wavered in my love.

you do you

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
There was an episode where a small person had a son, and the son was embarrassed by his dad. And all the big boobed Baywatch chicks and the Baywatch dudes helped him to learn not to be emaressed.

It is dark if you think about it.

Dark? I would like big boobed women to teach me all my life lessons.

Seesaw15

The only good thing about the film was I thought the relationship between Kelly Rohrbach and Jon Bass was done well. They had believable chemistry and didn't play up the hot girl fat guy tropes.

Everything else was a total miss but I'm glad you liked it OP.

Monocle

Yeah it's not terrible. Just way too long, and unfortunately bogged down with a plot that's not especially compelling.

Zack Efron's body is mesmerizing though. It looks like jerky at times, but what an incredible physique. I want to touch it. I want to touch all over it. I bet his muscles feel like the surface of a basketball.

JettDash

Yeah it's not terrible. Just way too long, and unfortunately bogged down with a plot that's not especially compelling.

Zack Efron's body is mesmerizing though. It looks like jerky at times, but what an incredible physique. I want to touch it. I want to touch all over it. I bet his muscles feel like the surface of a basketball.

I'm not even gay/bi (or at least I don't think) and I was admiring Zach Efron's body. More so than The Rock's.

Takyon

RAUNCHY BEACH ROMP
#LITTY
dwayne-the-rock-johnson-net-worth-520x245.jpg

Monocle

I'm not even gay/bi (or at least I don't think) and I was admiring Zach Efron's body. More so than The Rock's.
Yes. His skin looks so tight. If you tried to pinch him your fingers would probably just slide together. Like pinching a torso of marble.

I liked it and I was supersized by how much. It was trash, but it was great trash. It reveled in it.

One of the best comedies of the year so far.

Certinty

It was fine. Main story itself was utter trash but at times it was fun.

Yet another movie of its genre which critics hated when it's not that bad.

old

I like it. Nothing groundbreaking or innovative. Very by the numbers action comedy. But enjoyable nonetheless.

Top Bottom