• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fe (EA/Zoink) - Gamescom Trailer | Switch Version Announced (in addition to PC/PS/XB)

NeoRaider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYX3CjSgE4c

Climb, glide and dig your way through a dark Nordic forest and explore its living, breathing ecosystem filled with secrets, side quests and mystical creatures.

Fe will be available as digital version only on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC via Origin and Nintendo Switch.

Coming Early 2018, across all platforms.

Nice to see this again after more than one year since the announcement and imo. it looks better than ever. Can't wait!

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Seems like a game that could do rather well on a Nintendo platform, this makes a ton of sense to bring over.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sounds and looks crazy....could be a great experience with Headphones on.

Dynomutt

Screams Ori ripoff to me but hopefully it ends up more than that.

Ori Open World. But lately many games have been "inspired" by other games. Could you imagine if devs could patent a look and gameplay styles. From Software would be rich every time someone said "Soulsborne".

PetrCobra

Looks like a great fit for the Nintendo audience. Glad to see a Switch version.

I was literally thinking while watching the trailer that they probably selected this title because of that. Which, to me, is bullshit. I'm tired of being treated by 3rd parties like a part of a platform-specific audience. Skipping.

The art looks nice I guess.

I was literally thinking while watching the trailer that they probably selected this title because of that. Which, to me, is bullshit. I'm tired of being treated by 3rd parties like a part of a platform-specific audience. Skipping.

The art looks nice I guess.

Most publishers right now aren't announcing Switch versions of their games even if they'd be a good match, so it's unusual to see EA of all publishers being one of the few that do.

Tuck

Looks neat.

Narration wasnt great

The music was a song by of Monsters and Men - great band, if you havent heard of them I'd recommend checking them out.

PetrCobra

Most publishers right now aren't announcing Switch versions of their games even if they'd be a good match, so it's unusual to see EA of all publishers being one of the few that do.

I'm just tired of this myth that there is a "Nintendo audience" that only plays games where everyone skips and jumps and smiles and has fur on eyeballs or something. Don't mind me.

Daniel R

Just FYI, Fe is the swedish word for fairy. Since the game is set in a nordic forest, that is probably the inspiration.

Shiggy

I'm just tired of this myth that there is a "Nintendo audience" that only plays games where everyone skips and jumps and smiles and has fur on eyeballs or something. Don't mind me.

A myth? Family-friendly games sold MUCH better than mature/dark games on Nintendo's last few systems. It makes a lot of business sense to port those over in particular.

Top Bottom