• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega Survey: How interested are you in new Yakuza Studio games (localization survey?)

mankoto

5/5/3 for me. I'm not opposed to mobile games. So I'll wait and see what exactly it is before I completely write it off.

It should be stated that these games are PROBABLY going to be localized anyway. But this survey could potentially have an impact on how long the delay will be between the JP and English releases.

5, 4, 2, respectively for me. Nice little note after you fill in the survey as well. Wouldn't be surprised if it was somebody from Atlus USA who created the survey.

Thank you so much for your feedback. While there are no overseas release plans for these projects at this time, we value the opinions of our fans, and thank you for your time.

Yakuza 2 remake isn't coming to west, what?

What are they expecting? People to answer they aren't excited and don't want it? Everyone answering this survey will want it lol.

Edit - at least the two PS4 games

Done my bit. Haven't touched a single thing related to fist of the north star and would happily catch up on the series if the game gets localised.

Top Bottom