• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full trailer for new season of Curb is prettay, prettay good.

rD39vxQ.gif

sangreal

wait a minute... that judge is from malcom in the middle. wow he lost weight.

I'm pretty sure that's uncle ruckus too. He really has lost a lot of weight since I last saw him in a live show (Boston legal)

If we are going to point out Malcolm in the Middle characters who appear in this trailer I would have gone with Bryan Cranston tho

CFMOORE!

the way it looks is way too clean or something. it's off a little. Makes it feel more like a generic tv show. i am sure the comedy will be brilliant, but the look is definitely off.

My first thought it a lot of Larry actually being an asshole instead of accidentally being an asshole

Hard to condense a whole season into a minute thirty nine.

Larry being an asshole is pretty consistent through out the series... so this being one of the things they show off for the comeback tour is not off the mark.

Man I hope Cranston's character has a lot in common with Walter White. A scene between him and Larry David would be incredible

Yeah this was a bad trailer, it felt almost like a caricature than Larry. His actions are well over the top if compared to original series Larry. I don't see him physically pushing someone over like a Loony Tunes cartoon for spraying perfume or getting kicked out of a bus in years gone.

I'm still down and hope it's just the trailer. Probably still better than 95% of tv shows.

Jake.

the way it looks is way too clean or something. it's off a little. Makes it feel more like a generic tv show. i am sure the comedy will be brilliant, but the look is definitely off.

first thing i noticed - almost like the production values skyrocketed? not into it.

dcll

Banned
This and Eastbound and Down are my favorite comedies, can't wait. I need to get around to watching Seinfeld since I love Curb to see how it stacks up

Top Bottom