• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Im gonna diss Nas (bout to be a rapper yo!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az987

all good things
So my girlfriend got her friend, Athens Aka Young Puffy, who owns Futch Entertainment (under atlantic records) out of Baltimore to look @ my acapellas and he liked them. So im coming down to a photo shoot hes doing on sunday and gonna get a press kit made, and he said im going to be on TV too on something called "the Magazine". He wants me to do some live shows which has me a little worried cuz ive only been rapping for 2 weeks and havent even really done much with any beats yet.

I got a buddy i met in Sheperd Prat who wants to be a rapper too and im going to get him in the door as soon as im in too. Hes a big dude, 6'6 260 LBs black dude s if it comes down to it he can be my ****ing body guard.

Now since controversy sells im going to diss Nas pretty bad.

Why Nas you ask ? well he lied and said him and tupac made up, paid the outlawz to say it too. But he wasnt always saying that shit because as a matter of fact Tupac Dissed him really bad on When Thugz Cry (OG) and the chorus went " When Thugz Cry - Battle Scars and closed caskets are mutiplied, mother ****ers die, dont ask why, when thugz cry. We dont shed tears we shed blood, do u still wanna be a thug".

Nas didnt like it and released a song with mobb Deep after tupac died where he says
"This is what it sounds like Pop pop pop. when thugz DIE" Then he has another chorus where hes talking bout "U need to give it up, had about enough, THUG LIFE is mine"

now I dont care what the **** u say, thats a diss to 2Pac.
U can say "Tupac didnt invent Thug Life" all u want, but he is the only rapper besides those in his crew to ever really talk about Thug Life like that

Infact, the reason for the second diss is on When THugz Cry too. Tupac says "Hey nas, i dont kno what magazine, but u were talking wasnt nobody saying thugz to whoever whoever whoever. Nigga, u betta really go to the record store and check out sum of the albums we been putting out. I kno u been listening cuz u been BITIN and shit, so uh recoginize and realize before your ass gets rolled on"

Plus I believe im Clairvoyent(sp), with my recent crazy events. (check my post history, all truth no fabrication). And I see that Nas killed Tupac and biggie. Tricked puffy into killing Pac then told Suge and suge killed Biggie. Why? So he would take there spot.

Now what makes me the most mad is that he got himself featured on that song with tupac too.

Oh and Nas is a false Prophet or the devil, i cant figure out which. He has a God's Son tattoo, that right there is a huge ****ing sin. Then he calls himself Nastrodamous, claiming that he is a prophet.

So I have a plan, since Nas liked to Twist Tupacs words in ether where it says "**** Jaaaayz" im going to take all the things tupac said about nas and put them in the song.

TUpac dissed Nas waaaaaaaay more then jay, infact he only said like 3 things about jayz, which were like "Aint no nigga like me, **** jayz he broke and i smoke daily". Thats not a bad diss. Tupac dissed Nas on makaveli, calling him the ring leader because he knew the shit too. Biggie wasnt more then a puppet, but Nas was the ring leader, thats why he didnt diss biggie much on Makaveli.

And i really dont care if Nas destroys me Lyrically but he probaly wont even acknowledge it cuz he knows what im saying is all true. He'll defintly try to have me killed though but im not riding around in a truck, im buying a ****ing APC with a machine gunner on top haha.
And **** a bullet proof vest, im buying a bullet proof suit, nano technology bitchs.

newsguy

Are you not taking your medication man? If that other post was serious I suggest you take that shit now. The bipolar thing is nothing to play with and you're going to end up getting bakeracted.

Az987

all good things
this aint a quest for a tag u dummy.

Im dead serious, when u see me on tv say. UR QUEST FOR A TAG! UR QUEST FOR A TAG

dumb ****

Oh and if u really dont believe me, i have to be in court on wednesday, If u really want me to ill scan the ****ing papers I get

Az987

all good things
newsguy said:
Are you not taking your medication man? If that other post was serious I suggest you take that shit now. The bipolar thing is nothing to play with and you're going to end up getting bakeracted.

yup taking all my meds, bout to go take it now as a matter of fact.

Im on 600MB lithium twice a day and 300 MG seroquel in the morning 400 @ night.

Seroquel makes me eat to much :(

Gattsu25

Banned
Az987 said:
this aint a quest for a tag u dummy.

Im dead serious, when u see me on tv say. UR QUEST FOR A TAG! UR QUEST FOR A TAG

dumb ****

Oh and if u really dont believe me, i have to be in court on wednesday, If u really want me to ill scan the ****ing papers I get
Go for it.

Member.

Az987

all good things
well lets see, i do have bipolar and a lot of times that resembles add or adhd.

So learn about my disease before you talk shit. THanks

Az987

all good things
Sheperd001.jpg

Az987

all good things
OMGOSH hes lieing.

Now gimmie my ****ing tag bitchs. Better say the Craziest ****er on GAF (w/papers to prove it)

Az987

all good things
well im not trying to be funny bitch but thanks for the compliment.

Now what happened to all the people who said i made it up ?

Gattsu25

Banned
You know...I just read your first post and I'm not sure what to say but...you're basing a lot of your beliefs on assumptions and far-reaching conspiracy theories that contain no truthful backing.

Either you are a joke character trying to get noticed, a serious poster with a vividly dull imagination coupled with a uniquely annoying gimmick, or are just...silly. Either way...your thread isn't funny nor is it entertaining. It's late right now and I need to be awake in 6 hours...try not to accidentally kill yourself anytime soon.

edit: 10 of the 20 posts in this thread are yours :eek:

Yo, since youre a rapper now, check these ryhmes.

This thread is mad whack,
dont do crack,
it is bad for youre brain,
just like entering this thread,
feels like i got run over by a train;
my sweater is red,
something something,
youre mother is a whore.

Tell Young P about me.

Az987

all good things
I Am Error said:
You do realize you posted a picture with your personal information like your name, address, DOB, phone number, etc...

yup, im crazy remember. Is someone from GAf gonna send me a bomb haha

Az987

all good things
w/e ur all gay im done with this retarded forum. when u see me on tv just think if u would have been nice i probaly would of bought you all corvettes.

tawal

Az987 said:
w/e ur all gay im done with this retarded forum. when u see me on tv just think if u would have been nice i probaly would of bought you all corvettes.

this is maybe the best post gaf has ever seen

Triumph

Banned
Why is shitburger not banned? This is the problem that comes of having an illusory TOS instead of a nice benevolent dictatorship.

Also, maybe if we stop feeding him he'll go look for food elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom