• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden: Sigma demo out

Baker

Banned
michaeld said:
TN needs to drop the DOA volleyball perv simulator and work on a true NG sequel already.

I wouldn't worry too much. They probably only worked on that piece of shit for a week max.

I preordered the Sigma Collector's Edition yesterday when I picked up LOTRO. Yay.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
I gonna play the shit out of this Demo, so I can be properly ready to play the shit out of this game

..for a second time:O

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
People in the US will have access to it thursday anyways, due to time zones. Just on the Japan playstation store thats all.

ZorMi

New screenshots:

55421706520070425221751.jpg

64203508120070425221752.jpg

199579754820070425221752.jpg

78906290820070425221752.jpg

23459776720070425221752.jpg

179963631420070425221752.jpg

33238738620070425221752.jpg

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
This game should be released in every region IMO. Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if more people downloaded this from other countries than japan itself.

Bebpo

Banned
f@luS said:
am i the only one to think we wont be getting the demo this week? :(

Huh?

Unlike the US, Japanese companies stick to their dates. Demo will be up on Friday Japan and late Thursday night US.

f@luS

More than a member.
Bebpo said:
Huh?

Unlike the US, Japanese companies stick to their dates. Demo will be up on Friday Japan and late Thursday night US.

Well , i hope. The lack of info made me think that. I hope im wrong though.

Cant wait then :) .
The demo is exclusive content , not anything from the final game i think right?

If I get a Japanese account and download this, will the demo be compiled with the other demos and media on my American account or will I have to log into my JPN account to play it?

f@luS

More than a member.
brandonh83 said:
If I get a Japanese account and download this, will the demo be compiled with the other demos and media on my American account or will I have to log into my JPN account to play it?
Everything alltogether.
THats why the sharing is awesome, u use a fake-one time account, then u can let it die slowly. Everything u download with one account is shared with all the other

Zoe

brandonh83 said:

It will show up with all the others.

Bebpo

Banned
brandonh83 said:

It's just with your other demos. But if you delete your JPN account the demo won't work anymore, or so I've heard.

raYne

Bebpo said:
23459776720070425221752.jpg

What move is he doing here? Looks like his feet around against an invisible wall.
Landing from jumping towards the screen. Nothing special.

I really hope you get to fight him this time. :/

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
RobertM said:
Where did you get the info that it will be out tomorrow?
It's been known for a while a demo is coming April 27th on the Japan store. Which means it will pop up sometime tomorrow for the people in the US (due to the timezones), all you need is a japan account. :)

chemicals

we already know team ninja's working on the true Ninja Gaiden sequel for the 360... maybe if Sigma sells enough copies, they'll bring it to PS3.

rod

Banned
chemicals said:
we already know team ninja's working on the true Ninja Gaiden sequel for the 360... maybe if Sigma sells enough copies, they'll bring it to PS3.

oh god...

anyway, this is out this week? **** awesome! i just rebought ninja gaiden on xbox but i really wanna see how this turned out. jpn account ftw

Chrono

Banned
What the hell, does everybody here have a Japanese account? Outside of the few who know Japanese how is that possible? Hong Kong based accounts have an option for English, I guess the HK store is similar to the JPN one and that's what most people are referring to? :lol

Bebpo

Banned
Chrono said:
What the hell, does everybody here have a Japanese account? Outside of the few who know Japanese how is that possible? Hong Kong based accounts have an option for English, I guess the HK store is similar to the JPN one and that's what most people are referring to? :lol

It's real easy to setup a Japan account even if you don't know any Japanese. The spots you fill in are the same as they are in English and navigating the JPN store does not take any skill.

That being said, the JPN demos tend to be up on the HK store at the same time, so if making an HK account is easier, then go for it.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
chemicals said:
That was my thinking behind it to. Exposing the original NG to play station owners who never played it, then doing NG2 timed exclusive for the 360. Hey, it could happen.

It reminds me of when we first started hearing rumors of capcom wanting to make the next DMC more accessible to new players.

Chrono

Banned
Bebpo said:
It's real easy to setup a Japan account even if you don't know any Japanese. The spots you fill in are the same as they are in English and navigating the JPN store does not take any skill.

That being said, the JPN demos tend to be up on the HK store at the same time, so if making an HK account is easier, then go for it.

Cool. I already have a HK account so I'll grab the demo from there if it doesn't hit the US store as soon, or at all.

RobertM

Bad_Boy said:
It's been known for a while a demo is coming April 27th on the Japan store. Which means it will pop up sometime tomorrow for the people in the US (due to the timezones), all you need is a japan account. :)
Great, now to figure out how to make a JP account. Ah Oblivion and Linux took most of my space, yeah I have the obsolete 20 GB model :(

XSamu

Banned
Mideon said:
So the demo is out tonight right?

What time would the PS Store update in GMT?
Damn it, I absolutely HATE the fact I don't get to play this game. Every day the release comes closer I'm considering on buying a PS3 for this game, just port it to the Xbox 360 already, damn you Hayashi.
ZorMi said:
New screenshots:
199579754820070425221752.jpg
Nice, new adversaries.
raYne said:

I really hope you get to fight him this time. :/
Yeah you get to fight him, although I do not know if you fight against him with Hayabusa or Rachel.

raYne

XSamu said:
Yeah you get to fight him, although I do not know if you fight against him with Hayabusa or Rachel.
:O

Though I'll hold my enthusiasm since going by what I remember about the storyline, it'll probably be a Rachel fight. :/

dili

XSamu said:
Damn it, I absolutely HATE the fact I don't get to play this game. Every day the release comes closer I'm considering on buying a PS3 for this game, just port it to the Xbox 360 already, damn you Hayashi.

Nice, new adversaries.

In the TGS trailer he's fighting against Ryu. And yes Gamov is a boss now in Sigma.

CSSer

raYne said:

Though I'll hold my enthusiasm since going by what I remember about the storyline, it'll probably be a Rachel fight. :/

Didn't one of the earlier trailers show Ryu fighting him with his double katanas?

raYne said:

QUIET!

The first video released showed Hayabusa fighting him.

How exactly do you fight the Mermen while standing on water? Can you walk on water now without mashing the jump button?

CSSer

BamYouHaveAids said:
How exactly do you fight the Mermen while standing on water? Can you walk on water now without mashing the jump button?

I think you can run on water this time.

XSamu

Banned
BamYouHaveAids said:
QUIET!

Yes.

Bebpo

Banned
BamYouHaveAids said:
QUIET!

Well it looks like an entire action sequence takes place while running on water, going by the TGS trailer.

I think it might be automatic (or at least made much, much easier to do) once you get started, because otherwise that'd be a paaaaain.

raYne

dillenger said:
In the TGS trailer he's fighting against Ryu. And yes Gamov is a boss now in Sigma.

BamYouHaveAids said:

Well i obviously missed/dont remember that vid.

..and yeah, you can fight while running on water now.

ant1532

Banned
Holy shit.

I forgot about this demo coming out!!!

I just got my 360 in last week and so I had to restart Ninja Gaiden because the new system, but yeah, I started it up yesterday for the 3rd time(without completing lol, every time I get to chapter 11 something crazy happens where I somehow can't play my file)

Only took me 3 hours and 50 min to reach Chapter 8. :D

Demigod Mac

Wait wait wait.

NG Sigma Demo, what, when, where?

Bear in mind that Japan is a day ahead of the US. Thursday US = Friday Japan

Crypto

Banned
I wonder what content will be in the demo? I hope it's not just the first level of the Xbox demo, I'd like to have a Rachel level in the demo. :D

Top Bottom