• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You heard it here first, folks - SONIC MUSOU

Dali

omg-do-not-want.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
You gotta be ****ing kidding me. Next thing you know it, Konami is announcing Dance Dance Revolution Sonic

YYZ

do-not-want-dog.jpg

Wario64 said:
You gotta be ****ing kidding me. Next thing you know it, Konami is announcing Dance Dance Revolution Sonic
stop giving them ideas for crying out loud!

Saterium

This game will consist of jumping and hitting one button over and over while you bounce from enemy to enemy, killing them.

not that much different then dynasty warriors

:lol This idea is awesome!

imagine seeing 100 enemies infront of you, doing one really fast special, then they all are dead, its gonna be just like the old cartoon (the Chili dog one, not the serious one)

Wario64 said:

I'd expect that way before the most recent 3 announcements (rpg, musou, olympics). I'm waiting for a realistic fishing sim featuring Sonic and pals next.

ZeoVGM

Banned
So this must be Sega's plan:

"Okay so.. Our Sonic games suck ass. How about we let good developers put Sonic in their good games? That'll work."

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
omg rite said:
So this must be Sega's plan:

"Okay so.. Our Sonic games suck ass. How about we let good developers put Sonic in their good games? That'll work."
I smell a cameo in GTA.

Top Bottom