• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You heard it here first, folks - SONIC MUSOU

shuri

Banned
When I tried the gundam musou demo, I was quickly swarmed by other robots. They wouldnt attack me so I assumed they were friendlies alies or something. They just hung around me and stuff.

I pressed the attack button to check out the cool new attacks and !!! My allies got hurt, a few of them died on the spot. I was like 'What the hell, you can hurt your own soldiers in those kind of games now?'

Then I realised that this swarm of robots were actually.. my ennemies?

Musou AI is awesome, awesome is Musou AI

rakka

Defuser said:
Can we follow Australia Time instead? It's 1 or 2 more till end of July

1 left for us.

But to be fair we'll use EDT.

Who knows, it may be announced in the remaining 15 or so hours.

Defuser

rakka said:
1 left for us.

But to be fair we'll use EDT.

Who knows, it may be announced in the remaining 15 or so hours.
Forget what I said,use Japan time instead considering it's between Sega and Koei which is 2 Japanese companies in Japan that is making a announcement. That's more fairer.

Busty

Banned
I think that though the OP should be banned, but we should also understand and respect him for it.

I can think of no better way to get yourself seen as some prophet 'insider' than to make a totally outrageous prediction with a deadline and just hope it comes true.

Command and Conquer gets it's own Singstar variation.

*Waits for angry PM from Phil*

rakka

Defuser said:
Forget what I said,use Japan time instead considering it's between Sega and Koei which is 2 Japanese companies in Japan that is making a announcement. That's more fairer.

That makes it 2 hours left .

RegularMK

I was eagerly waiting for this story to come to a conclusion. I see the OP isn't banned... but it seems pretty obvious there was no announcement.

Pharmacy

Banned
RegularMK said:
I was eagerly waiting for this story to come to a conclusion. I see the OP isn't banned... but it seems pretty obvious there was no announcement.

Yeah I've been waiting and waiting for this

Top Bottom