• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest 9 & Final Fantasy 4 scan

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
-WindYoshi- said:
Rydia is adult to the max, and Yang is the gay dancer I always knew he was!
Hooray!
buh? Yang is a monk

omg DQ9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Scarlet

It just says 2008 for DQ9. I wonder what Rosa and Rydia's "Twin" attack is. Looks like there are duo commands for some party members? Cecil is getting some "Hero Song" used on him; I don't remember that in the original. Or Cecil is learning the 'sing' ability and using it on himself..very interesting.

Mojojo

Um haven't played FF4 for years, but i thought Lidya was around 10 y.o in the original game..

DQ9 has changed a lot since las t year megaton.. Can you still fully customize your avatar and your equipment shows on screen or they watered it down and it changes only depending on your class?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Mojojo said:
Um haven't played FF4 for years, but i thought Lidya was around 10 y.o in the original game..
she stays for awhile in the phantom world as a kid and ages a lot faster, when she gets back in your party she's an adult already.

edit: tsk, beaten oh well.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
The models of DQ9 doesn't look very good but the artstyle in general is quite charming imo. could anyone translate the scans please?

Top Bottom