• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA wins the internet (Tiger Woods)

legend166

Regarding the game, does anyone know when reviews will come out for the Wii version? Any sites have it yet?

I want it to be good.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
shit that was awesome! :lol

The original video is cool too, I always laugh when he says Jesus shot

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Still confused on EA not sucking or anything, but god DAMN are they awesome now XD

Complete revival from last gen ^^

ea always had good/funny commercials.

come on guys, take off the blinders. Ea drops from #1 to #2 and all of a sudden they're validated as teh awesome111

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Barkley's Justice said:
ea always had good/funny commercials.

come on guys, take off the blinders. Ea drops from #1 to #2 and all of a sudden they're validated as teh awesome111

No, EA really REALLY sucked last gen, this gen they are actually trying and making a conscious effort. They are taking risks and putting quality control first and foremost, becoming the company that rocks instead of being like ActivBliz (canceling titled left and right) and Ubisoft (shovelware)

Avrum

The game may not be everyone's cup of tea but I thought that was pretty awesome. I went and even checked out the original video just for kicks.

Kudos EA, very nice.

Top Bottom