• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor: Tocantins

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf? It premiere tonight? already?

guess so.

well there going to be a tribal council in the very first episode to vote 2 people out, and there's going to be some other twist after that.

Timan

Developer
Amazing race starts sunday too, if you're a reality tv whore you'll soon have plenty to watch.

Aladuf

Banned
Shit, I might actually watch this season. I haven't watched Survivor in a long time but recently I was thinking about watching the next season whenever it came on.

It's been years since I watched Survivor; I could never remember when it was on and I have trouble staying interested if I don't follow it regularly. This year I have a dvr, though, so I can keep up! :D

Gonna try the Amazing Race, too; never watched that one before but I heard it's pretty good.

Meier

Can't believe it's already back... pretty nuts. Last season was very solid so I'll watch again. I am bored of TAR personally -- needs a major shake up. I avoided Survivor a few seasons and would do the same with TAR but my girlfriend is still into it.

spliced

I hope there aren't any early strong alliances like last season. I like things constantly changing and no one feeling safe.

Chris R

I know I'm probably the only one, but I'd love to see something like Survivor Yukon or something like that. Would never sell though because you couldn't get hot ass chicks in bikinis in the Yukon :(

2DMention

Banned
BigJonsson said:
Fuck

2nd season in a row that the hot chick with big tits gets voted off right away :(

Yea, that was a real disappointment. She was really hawt.

Survivor is my guilty pleasure. I won't deny that it really draws me in week to week.

Me too, I've never missed an episode since it's been on TV.

Thread title should be renamed to Survivor Tocantins or the season of hot chics.

Have they even been putting the past few seasons on DVD? Who would watch them that way anyway?

bill0527

BigJonsson said:
"coach" sounds like a complete douche

He's definitely the "alpha male" cave man this season. He's probably a little cheavunistic too, which will surely be revealed in the coming weeks. The alpha males that make it on the show never win. They never even come close. Their little pea brains can't handle a game like this. Anyone remember Joel the firefighter from Arizona a couple of seasons ago? He was a huge dude, and pure alpha male and the skinny old gay dude Chet outlasted him. I thought for sure he was going to kill Chet and we would have seen our first murder in Survivor :lol

rhfb said:
I know I'm probably the only one, but I'd love to see something like Survivor Yukon or something like that. Would never sell though because you couldn't get hot ass chicks in bikinis in the Yukon :(

I'd love to see this too, but I'm just not sure it's practical. There are a lot of things you need to worry about, safety-wise, in an arctic climate that don't apply to a tropical one.

What is a pace?

facepalm.gif

Sandy is the worst person i've seen yet on Survivor. Last season was so awesome I don't think this one can compare. It does have smoking hot chicks though.

Which one was "coach?" I was only halfway paying attention at parts.

Anyway, early pick to win would be Jerry. Seems pretty easy to get along with and he's a badass.

I'm with you echoshifting. Jerry is my early pick of someone that I hope does well if not goes all the way. He seems capable, a nice guy, and on top of it, he gets it. He clearly understands the dynamics and knows what someone like him would normally do to destroy himself so he's not going to do that.

Oh ya, here's for you Carolina fans:

carolina.jpg

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I swear Carolina looks like a spanish Veronica Mars. Now she's gone. I is sad. :(

Atleast Sydney didnt get voted out. I have her in a pool.

My pick is Stephen to win it all.

Coach won't make the merge.

Carolina looks hot in those promo pics...not so great in the episode. Sierra is hot.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
ErasureAcer said:
My pick is Stephen to win it all.

I hope something bad happens to that dude. I do not like him.

ErasureAcer said:
Sierra is hot.

She's ok. She's you're typical waifish model with a medicore face. I'd say she's a distant 4th though. Sydney, the hair dresser with a lisp, and Carolina are all much better looking.

Aladuf

Banned
Felt good to watch some Survivor again.. I was hoping Sandy would get voted out because she drives me crazy but whatever, I don't see her making it too far. Sierra is pretty fucking hot and I all around like the team she's on better anyways. Should be an entertaining season.

Baker

Banned
Brian Fellows said:
I swear Carolina looks like a spanish Veronica Mars.

Haha, I just searched for this thread to say the same thing. She even had her voice. It's the second year in a row the hottest chick got voted out first.

This season is going to suck balls, but I said the same thing last year and it turned out alright. On one hand, I'm always happy to watch hot chicks on tv, but did they really have to get models for 90% of the girl contestants? I know it's a crazy concept, hehe.

I need to reteach myself to not watch the show to root for people, but just enjoy the simplicity of watching them fail.

suaveric

Damn, if you're cute with a nice rack you are not long for this game. Why don't these tribes think about the poor people at home?? Stop voting all the eye candy out!

master15

I am going to miss those gorgeous tits. She certainly had more than a passing resemblance to Halle Berry.

insert dayum.gif

bill0527

That girl that got voted out tonight - Candace Smith.

Apparently she's a hip-hop video model and she's got her own website.

http://candacesmith.com/

I also found some damn nice lingerie photos of her on a google search. No nudes yet, but I'm still looking.

Edit: Dayum, she did show those titties in the movie Beerfest and they are niiiiiice.

Jeff-DSA

Coach is a dead ringer for Ed Roland from Collective Soul.

3346054.jpg

Sierra is the next Sugar if she finds that immunity idol...

Sierra has a bit of Colleen in her if you ask me. :)

Decent ep. Jalapao is definitely the stronger tribe...next week's preview makes it look like Brendan(is that his name?) and Taj both make it back to Exile and come up with a plan to form a secret alliance...good idea.

ErasureAcer said:
Sierra has a bit of Colleen in her if you ask me. :)

Decent ep. Jalapao is definitely the stronger tribe...next week's preview makes it look like Brendan(is that his name?) and Taj both make it back to Exile and come up with a plan to form a secret alliance...good idea.

Wow, you're right. There is something "Colleen" about her.

Baker

Banned
Hey did anyone notice Candace's boobs? They were kind of big.

I guess my new favorite girl has to be Sydney. She looks like if Tricia Helfer and Natalie Portman had a kid.

The challenge was fricking awesome.

bill0527 said:
That girl that got voted out tonight - Candace Smith.

Apparently she's a hip-hop video model and she's got her own website.

http://candacesmith.com/

I also found some damn nice lingerie photos of her on a google search. No nudes yet, but I'm still looking.

Edit: Dayum, she did show those titties in the movie Beerfest and they are niiiiiice.

I like how they put "attorney" as her occupation, not "topless chick in Beerfest"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom