• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bishop Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddler

furiousanger.gif

Oh what a wonderful wiz he is!

Edit: I forgot, no homo.

Socreges

Banned
much respect for bish. seems like he´d be a cool guy to hang out with.

and i´ll never forget his stories from when he worked in a mental institution..... i´m scarred only having read them

joey_z

Banned
Bishop means everything to me. Once he told me I was so drunk that I shouldn't type and I did so I did and everyone died a horrible death because I was ugly and he was mod and he modded me out of community and here I am writing about drunk and bishop and love. Because love is a moment stuck in time like pocahontas. Ah. I love you bishop. be mind forever.z.

Edit: Please edit this drkn mesghage

theBishop

Banned
birdman said:
Is it wrong that you were the second thing that came to mind after seeing the thread title? Well, besides the chess piece.

Why would it be wrong? It's the most natural thing in the world.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
75px-Chess_piece_-_Black_rook.jpg

While I appreciate the Bishop, I find the rook to be a much more useful piece towards end of game play. The bishop is great against novices at attacking them from a crowd of pieces, but that wont work on good players. While the rook is by no means stealthy, it can team up with any other piece to make for a powerful combination.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
keep practicing guys

25zpk7p.jpg

you looken sharpen todayen, mein herr

Foxix Von

Oh crap :lol Thread was perfect timing, the other morning I had a dream my cell phone was ringing while I was in bed. I went to look at my cell, opened it to see who was calling and it said "bishoptl" Needless to say I was frightened beyond belief with so many questions running through my head such as "HOW THE **** DID HE GET MY NUMBER!!?!?!?" And "WHY THE **** IS HE CALLING ME!?"

From the sheer terror I awoke with a headache, possibly in a cold sweat, and very cranky...

He haunts me even in my dreams...

The only thing possibly more odd was the dream I had before that one involving a highly intelligent, flying, multicolored glowing Zebra named Charles who managed to save some children from prison and then subsequently traverse the universe with them.

Damn, I should probably talk to a psychiatrist.

VQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom