• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaton is NOT Megaton, Water is Wet

farnham

Banned
how can a multiplatform be megaton

calling game announcements megaton started with the megaton gamecube exclusive rumor from V Jump (or famitsu dunno which publication but it was an japanese one)

so it means big release that is exclusive

Flavius

Metal Gear Solid 4 ported to 360; new MGS title for Wii and/or DS.

But it's Geoff and we all know he's a total Mass Effect whore, so I'm sure it's the boring "Mass Effect 2: Simultaneous Release on 360 & PS3" announcement we all know is coming. Perhaps even Mass Effect 1 on PS3 to precede it (more boring).

That, or something involving Bizarre Creations.

There are many straws above me, and I am desperately grabbing at them! See!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
MW2 isn't really surprising, so that is disappointing. But a lot of people bought CoD4. I hope they drastically improve the campaign.

Blader

It's going to be Modern Warfare 2, and it won't be a surprise because we already know about it, and Keighley already said he was meeting with Infinity Ward.

critch

Banned
Why would COD4-2 be a big suprise? We all know it's coming, and the first one was Multiplatform, as was World at War.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
t0m0rr0w is when it gets r33l y0 gon' own da show with Coh-Duud 4-2, super douches

Flavius said:
But it's Geoff and we all know he's a total Mass Effect whore, so I'm sure it's the boring "Mass Effect 2: Simultaneous Release on 360 & PS3" announcement we all know is coming. Perhaps even Mass Effect 1 on PS3 to precede it (more boring).

Only the stupid ones.

N.A said:
Why would MW2 be a megaton?

It was announced months ago and the official site is already up...
It wouldn't be a megaton in a surprise sense as much as a megaton in the here's your first look at the followup to a 10+ million selling massive, massive hit.

Top Bottom