• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 4 screenshots + website

Chrange

Banned
yakuza24.jpg

Is he going to throw a motorcycle at that guy? :lol

onken

Fuck yeah. RGG3 is easily the game I've spent the most time with this year. Hopefully they clean up the engine a bit a ditch the "muddy" look in the outdoor city sections.

e~ love the rain shots, reminds me of Shenmue.

billy.sea

Banned
Jesus, they need to slow down on the franchise before people get tired of it. I don't want to see it turn into Dynasty Warriors.

I beat the first one and recently bought the second one. Still haven't had a chance to play it yet, and now they are coming out the 4th game already (and also the Kenzan game)

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Wait. Fuck. 3 came out? Balls. Where the hell did the year go.

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
Chrange said:
Is he going to throw a motorcycle at that guy? :lol

PS2 = beat people into comas with bicycles
PS3 = beat people into comas with MOTORCYCLES

THERE IS YOUR GENERATIONAL SHIFT.

also,

yakuza27.jpg

oh my god it is like nagoshi is reading my mind

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
SolidSnakex said:

Do you guys suspect Nagoshi-san is fixated on being black? Im not trying to be funny or sarcastic here, but I really would like to know. Because it really does seem like he's trying to be some sort of pimp or rapper. What do you guys make of this new image? Is it a bit....disturbing?

batbeg

billy.sea said:
Jesus, they need to slow down on the franchise before people get tired of it. I don't want to see it turn into Dynasty Warriors.

I beat the first one and recently bought the second one. Still haven't had a chance to play it yet, and now they are coming out the 4th game already (and also the Kenzan game)

It's okay, Sega got your back there; they just won't localize any more.

akachan ningen said:
It looks the same as rgg3. That's fine though, it looked great to begin with.

The characters looked great in the third game but the backgrounds were quite bland at times. Still a fun game but it didn't feel like much of a leap beyond the first two.

Doc Evils

isamu said:
Do you guys suspect Nagoshi-san is fixated on being black? Im not trying to be funny or sarcastic here, but I really would like to know. Because it really does seem like he's trying to be some sort of pimp or rapper. What do you guys make of this new image? Is it a bit....disturbing?

2expzf6.jpg

It's what happens when you work for Sega.

Flek

Banned
yeha nice nice …

…but where is the yakuza 3 going west announcement? Is sega fucking us over AGAIN … baaah………fuckers………cant be to hard to say "yeha we are working on a us release"

isamu said:

You just mad cuz he's styling on you.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Looking good. I'm sure I'll pick it up at release.

Also, why do some of you put "-san" after Japanese developers names? Even people in Japan don't do that when talking about famous people that they don't personally know (outside of TV shows).

Zefah said:
Looking good. I'm sure I'll pick it up at release.

Also, why do some of you put "-san" after Japanese developers names? Even people in Japan don't do that when talking about famous people that they don't personally know (outside of TV shows).

Just shot themselves in the foot

Top Bottom