• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers: God of War III TGS '09

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
You promised me defecation. Instead I experienced orgasmos.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
it's just a remix of old footage, but hey, it's looking sexy as ever

Oh okay, I didn't see any demo reels personally so I didn't know. Sorry dudes. If anything I figured this would be at least a higher quality look at it.

Binabik15

Updated build, right?

Sooo aewsome, I´m playing GoW2 and I can´t wait for more:D

ZOMG! Sharp tighs at 6 secs in! Game ruined!

Erebus

Does the frame rate plummet when Kratos flies all the way up to the Titan or do I need to have my eyes checked?

Fakto

GoW III coming in March ? Like GT ? ... Ohh, Sony.

blank_facepalm_224.gif

jabipun

DarkUSS said:
Does the frame rate plummet when Kratos flies all the way up to the Titan or do I need to have my eyes checked?

They mentioned that the game wouldn't run at 60 fps. That in many instances it'll drop to 30.

StarEye

The Amiga Brotherhood
Kyoufu said:
Spring 2010 is the biggest most packed clusterfuck of awesome games ever. Its like Christmas was delayed.

It was. We were supposed to be getting most of those games before christmas.

Naw, I didn't shit myself nor have an orgasmo. I was just disappointed with the old footage from the E3- and first trailer (last part) builds. We've all seen how much better the new build looks.

jett said:
Kratos is gonna need more hair, belts and zippers if Sony expects this to be a success in Japan.

Someone with more photoshop skills than me should take Mr. Negativity up on this challenge! I figure super-sayan style with some S&M gear?

jabipun

DarkUSS said:
Seriously? Can't believe I missed this.

Well the developers said the game drops to 30 fps during more intensive moments. This frame rate fluctuation has been noticed in the E3 demo.

Giriath_89 said:
Naw, I didn't shit myself nor have an orgasmo. I was just disappointed with the old footage from the E3- and first trailer (last part) builds. We've all seen how much better the new build looks.

Someone with more photoshop skills than me should take Mr. Negativity up on this challenge! I figure super-sayan style with some S&M gear?
Really? I think this is a newer build than E3...

Oneself

I mean, all we've seen so far is gray/brown or blue/purple ... new environments will probably use different color palettes, as in GOW & GOW2.

TheFallen

Looking good. As for the people worried about GT5 being so close, I have a feeling that's a Japan only date. Probably much later in the US.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
GT wouldn't hurt the sales of GOW, it's two different demographics. That being said this game looks incredible.

Top Bottom