• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOWIII Demo coming this weekend (to a selected few...)

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
UPDATE: Chubigans is sending dummy account details for downloading the demo. But don't PM him. Post here to be added to Peff's Demo Beggers List (your GAF nick, not the PSN one), then, when you get the PM from chubigans, PM him back (got it, okay, etc).

ZOMG

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009...voucher-code-–-check-your-inbox-this-weekend/

We will be emailing out some demo voucher codes to a selected number of PAL PSN users who registered to receive the SCEE promotional newsletter. If you haven’t opted-in to receive it, it’s unfortunately too late to be in with a chance to be picked for this promotion, but it’s worth you registering today to be considered for future SCEE offers (simply go to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB, select Account Management => Account Information => => Notification Preferences, and tick the relevant boxes).

Make sure you check your email inbox over the weekend and hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones to receive a voucher code allowing you to download this demo instantly from PlayStation Store! Remember, it’s a random selection and only a limited amount of vouchers are being sent out so good luck

Xav

Just release a demo for everyone, the games industry is so damn protective of who gets demo's these days.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Hope I get.

I have a big backlog of demos to enjoy after being away, but this would skip to the top of the queue.

jett

D-Member
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SACRED, those that get a the voucher code plz use it on a dummy account to be shared with all of us. :)

Dummy accounts are an awesome way to diffuse this demo exclusivity bullshit. All it takes is one aspiring soul, and BAM, we all are in on the fun :D

Jim

For North America, they are giving them away today randomly to people who sign up at the official GoW site: http://www.godofwar.com/

And as a special thank you to our Spartan Army members who signed up on www.GodofWar.com, we are sending out a direct email today with one free voucher code to randomly selected fans. So, please make sure you check your email inbox over the weekend to see if you are one of the lucky ones to receive a voucher code allowing you to download this demo instantly from PlayStation Network! Remember, it’s a random selection and only a limited amount of vouchers are being sent out, so good luck.

Chao

I'll wait for the inevitable dummy account. Why this people don't want us to try their game is beyond me.

I'm gonna pre-order if my GS has it. I'll share with my Gaf brethren because I love you all so much

:x

I don't get off til 3:45PM EST though T________________T

Tiduz

Eurogaime
jett said:
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SACRED, those that get a the voucher code plz use it on a dummy account to be shared with all of us. :)

THIS

im already saying i want to be on the share list :lol

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Put me the share list as well. :D
Don't forget to create dummy account before sharing all your information with people, cause believe or not we have some dumb ass-hats here who take advantage of stuff and mess with people's accounts. Shit happened with the Infamous demo and was not pretty. Share with caution and use dummy account.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Supposedly GS is going to be giving out demo vouchers for preorders starting today. I'm heading over in a bit to check it out.

Top Bottom