• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Nation-Ep143-Super Semi-Hardcore (Sakura Wars Interview)

Torgo

143.jpg

Get_Episode.png

Right-Click and Save As

Subscribe.png

Contact.png

Email us at Podcast@PSNation.org

Voicemail line is: 715-502-9773
Or if you have Skype, use wdt-torgo

PS Nation Facebook Group

http://furiousgamer.com/
Twitter Feed

Show_Notes.png

#New Releases
Nothing, buy Gravity Crash and PJ Shooter!

#Interview with the localization team from NIS America for Sakura Wars

#News
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/12/ps3-3-15-system-software-update/
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/12/yakuza-3-marches-west/
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/12/07/modern-warfare-2-update-1-06-fixes-javelin-glitch-infinite-care/
http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/12/04/record-of-agarest-war-is-largest-psn-game-ever/

#What We're Playing

#Review of Madden NFL Arcade
#Review of The Saboteur
#Emails and Voicemails
#Comedian is Eugene Murman

**Next Week
#Heavy Rain preview
#Review of Pinball HoF: Williams Colection
#Review of Pixeljunk Shooter
#Review of Borderlands (finally?)

Is your show going up early next week with the Heavy Rain embargo? I think last week you said its up the 14th or 15th

Also, cowgirls with samurai swords? Seems so obvious I wonder why I never considered it until now?

Almost quit listening to the show entirely at about 1 hr 12 min in. Thankfully Mark said exactly what I would've said to you Glen(Torgo). Also nice to see the stupid trophy watch is gone. Next should be listener reviews I always skip past those.

Koren

Many thanks...

HamPster PamPster said:
Also, cowgirls with samurai swords? Seems so obvious I wonder why I never considered it until now?
Err... Gemini is a very very special case.

I don't think many cowgirls live in downtown New-York with the horse inside the flat. And believe they can defend justice as a masked horse rider. She's at least half crazy, and in her own universe, it could even make sense.

Torgo

HamPster PamPster said:
Is your show going up early next week with the Heavy Rain embargo? I think last week you said its up the 14th or 15th

No, but I'm writing a Preview for our website to launch when the embargo drops.

@Annihilator Now what'd I say?

Torgo

Annihilator said:
Trashed MLF. A sin that is unforgivable in my book.

LMAO, it took me a minute to realize what MLF is!

Sorry dude, I just never liked that game. I was more of a Cyberball man :lol

SavoryCade said:
Agreed! I quit. :p

Your response was perfect. Spot on FU. Loved it.

Torgo said:
LMAO, it took me a minute to realize what MLF is!

Sorry dude, I just never liked that game. I was more of a Cyberball man :lol

Uhh Cyberball blows...you just keep digging a hole.

Oh yeah, the one kinda major thing I completely forgot to mention in my Saboteur review is the screen tearing. Ugh, it's pretty bad. Thankfully it didn't stick out for me as much as some other games, but if you notice that sort of thing, be warned.

Torgo

Cyberball was GREAT in the arcade, but the Genesis version had a ton of faults, one being that the "X" play on Offense was completely undefendable.

@SavoryCade Don't you have treasure chest to loot?

Torgo said:
Cyberball was GREAT in the arcade, but the Genesis version had a ton of faults, one being that the "X" play on Offense was completely undefendable.

Sounds like TorgoHype™ to me. :p
I bet if Mutant League had been on SNES, you would've loved it. "oh the on-screen colors! the music!" :lol

Torgo

SavoryCade said:
Sounds like TorgoHype™ to me. :p
I bet if Mutant League had been on SNES, you would've loved it. "oh the on-screen colors! the music!" :lol

Probably not, although it would still have been better :lol

How dare I want color or better then *beep* *bop* *boop* for sound...

inner-G

Banned
If you're playing football on the Genesis, you need Joe Montana's Sports Talk Football.

It's funny how amazing those repetitious and horribly digitized voices were back then :lol

Torgo

inner-G said:
If you're playing football on the Genesis, you need Joe Montana's Sports Talk Football.

It's funny how amazing those repetitious and horribly digitized voices were back then :lol

Oh man, I saw the CD version a few months ago and just HAD to buy it. They had an "Ask Joe" button that you could hit to get his "advice," but 9 times out of 10, the video would pop-up after a 2-minute wait, and it would be Joe saying "You're on your own this time." :lol

Torgo

inner-G said:
CD version? :O

never knew there was one!

Yeah there is. We rented it back when it was first released, and that "You're on your own this time" is STILL a huge in-joke with a bunch of my friends.

2012.jpg

Torgo

HA!

My buddies and I were really into Tecmo Bowl more than anything else. Tecmo Super Bowl 2 LE was fantastic!!

"Toucdown!"

Top Bottom