• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Nation Podcast - Episode 300 Thread: They're doing it live!

waypoetic

Banned
PS Nation have been podcasting for several years now and they've made many friends within the gaming community, developers and even with the PlayStation-family.
It's time for the 300th episode of the PS Nation Podcast and as usual they're throwing a party - LIVE ON THE INTERWEBZ!

300Banner.jpg

E3LiveShow.jpg

The time has finally come, we actually made it to 300 episodes (without EVER missing a week!)

Join us (Glenn, Josh, friends and guests) as we broadcast LIVE. We’ll be taking YOUR calls as we talk all things PlayStation (and whatever else we feel like talking about)

When: Saturday, December 29th at 1 p.m. Central Time (-0600)
Where: Our UStream Channel (Click Here!)
How to Call-In:
Skype – wdt-torgo
By Phone – (715) 502-4400

There will be tangents.
There will be nerds.
There will be a drunk Stewart Gilray (hopefully, no, YES)

Torgo

We've got some game vouchers to give away for both North America AND EUROPE!

We'll be taking a ton of calls for this show, so get Skype setup ahead of time yo!

Congratulations on 300 episodes! I started listening around episode 70 (I think) when I found the podcast on joystiq's pspfanboy.com. An episode or two ago Torgo mentioned Mark wouldn't be on which is a huge shame :( I hope he at least finds some time to call in.

I hope they shake things up after 300. Step One is less news and Step Two is more Roy. I demand at least one Roy appearance a month!

Torgo

Yeahhhh, Trickman Terry's holiday party is that same day, so a bunch of peeps are heading there. I'll try to wake Mark up in a future week so he can join us for an episode.

Less news? I didn't think we ever did that much actually. Also, agreed, more Roy is always better!

waypoetic

Banned
Congratulations on 300 episodes! I started listening around episode 70 (I think) when I found the podcast on joystiq's pspfanboy.com. An episode or two ago Torgo mentioned Mark wouldn't be on which is a huge shame :( I hope he at least finds some time to call in.

I hope they shake things up after 300. Step One is less news and Step Two is more Roy. I demand at least one Roy appearance a month!

Less news? No no no. I want more discussions.

Shadow780

After 300 PSnation's going to switch to TVMovienation right Torgo?

Congratz bro, I started listening around MGS4 launch and man how time flies.

Torgo

Heh heh. I'm actually working on a movie thing for Jason right now. Its been a blast to write!

Torgo

So, we went almost 5 hours! Thanks to everyone that joined us on the Live Broadcast, and thanks to everyone that downloads the podcast week-in and week-out.

Here's a link to the audio if anyone is interested. Also, if you didn't join us, and if you're an Oddworld fan, Stewart Gilray from Just Add Water/Oddworld Inhabitants joined us for a bit, and revealed that Online Leaderboards are coming to the PS3 and Vita versions of 'Stranger's Wrath HD'.

Podcast Audio

Yeahhhh, Trickman Terry's holiday party is that same day, so a bunch of peeps are heading there. I'll try to wake Mark up in a future week so he can join us for an episode.

Less news? I didn't think we ever did that much actually. Also, agreed, more Roy is always better!

Maybe moving it to the back of the podcast. I don't know, I love a good tangent but it always feels like I have to wait a long time to get to the "what we've been playing" and review section which in my opinion is the meat of the podcast. I want to say it used to be in that order but was switched up when Joel and Josh joined.

Either way take what ever I say with a grain of salt. You've been at it for 300 episodes, it's safe to say you know what you're doing :p

Congrats on 300 episodes! I tuned in for a bit during the live cast and I downloaded the episode this morning

KongRudi

Banned
Superb episode as usual guys, and congrats on the 300th episode.. :)

Lot's of good reality-breaking news in this episode wich, I never expected to hear- SCEA discovering bugs before the launch of Oddworld - wich gamers have yet to discover, and even more shocking poopinflames making a sober call.. :-/

Torgo

Superb episode as usual guys, and congrats on the 300th episode.. :)

Lot's of good reality-breaking news in this episode wich, I never expected to hear- SCEA discovering bugs before the launch of Oddworld - wich gamers have yet to discover, and even more shocking poopinflames making a sober call.. :-/

HA HA HA! I miss drunk p00per! But, he's a dad now, so he has to be a good boy.

Golden Minecarts this week baby!

PS Nation is having their 400th episode tonight.

Glenn and Josh are great guys that put on a great podcast week in and week out. It is funny how they can start talking about new releases, mention a wrestling game, talk about wrestling, that somehow turns into a discussion about 70s actresses and then somehow that turns into more talk about wrestling. The amount of work they do for Extra Life is amazing. They raised over 15 thousand dollars this year and the team eclipsed 20k. I for one am very proud to be apart of the community. Congrats on #400.

waypoetic

Banned
I got totally turned off by it (the podcast) when Glenn started defending christianity all of the sudden a couple of episodes ago. A listener wrote in and was salty about what Josh had said about the Duck Dynasty show and accused Josh for being negative towards their way of life etc. After that Glenn started defending christianity and saying things like "a good christian is..." and "the bible says".

Im sure a lot of americans have no problem with this but for a non-american and as a humanist activist that particular moment made me real sour.

No loss. The show has gotten really boring and I've only enjoyed Josh's reviews, tangents etc the last few years.

Happy 400th. Bye!

androvsky

I got totally turned off by it (the podcast) when Glenn started defending christianity all of the sudden a couple of episodes ago. A listener wrote in and was salty about what Josh had said about the Duck Dynasty show and accused Josh for being negative towards their way of life etc. After that Glenn started defending christianity and saying things like "a good christian is..." and "the bible says".

Im sure a lot of americans have no problem with this but for a non-american and as a humanist activist that particular moment made me real sour.

No loss. The show has gotten really boring and I've only enjoyed Josh's reviews, tangents etc the last few years.

Happy 400th. Bye!
As I recall, the rest of those sentences you didn't fill in was basically Glenn saying Christians should be tolerant of other people. As a human activist, that upset you?

Top Bottom