• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demi appreciation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

I know this'll probably get locked, but demi's on a roll... had me cracking up for the last two weeks or so.

:bows to the random insanity:

Rorschach

I agree with fenegi-

Demi has gotten better without all the fucking spamming, but he's still a twit!

Also, lock this crappy thread pls.

demi

Hi guys what's up? Ask me any question you want and I will answer it to the best of my knowledge.

demi

xx

android

Theoretical Magician
I like him to. But not in a gay way. Not that theres anything wrong with that. Well maybe in a gay way. How bout it Demi

Suerte

android said:
I like him to. But not in a gay way. Not that theres anything wrong with that. Well maybe in a gay way. How bout it Demi

I'm afraid me and demi got married in Canada, twice.

demi

android said:

Anything for a fan!

NLB2 said:
How big is your wee wee?

xbox05.jpg

DJ Brannon said:
May I have some of your infinite money?

No.

ToxicAdam said:
Lets all pitch in and buy demi a gift.

Oh my!

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
demi said:
Funny story, I've only met my real dad twice! Dunno what he does though.

* removes Demi's cock from mouth

:lol

Bumping your own appreciation thread

this is no longer a freebie

Did you know that the story of Johnny Appleseed was based on Demi? Well, except for the part about planting appleseeds and not raping men.

Did you know that if you put a phonograph needle on Demi's nipple it will play all of the Beach Boys' "Pet Sounds"?

ISB

Third friend of Demi: "This one time Demi took his whole family to Sea World-"
First friend of Demi: "I'm wearing a diaper!"
Third friend of Demi: (after slight pause) Anyway, they were watching Shamu the whale when Demi got splashed!
Second friend of Demi: (speaks incoherently)
Third friend: "Right. So Demi yells 'I'm Demi and no one gets me wet!' So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu and throws him into the audience, splashes him and yells 'How do you like it!?' And then damn if Demi didn't step in there and finish the show!"

ISB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom