• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My life is complete... (Rez)

Nos_G

trancerez.jpg

:x

So far the Trance-arator is awesome it pretty much shakes my couch and lets other ppl sitting with me feel it...

Rez-Orgy-GET!

:p

(free pack of tissue courtesy of play-asia.com)

Nos_G

Alex Anderson said:
You best own Space Channel 5: Special Edition if you're paying $25 for a vibrator that only works with one (lame) game.

LOL, I do own that game... haha..

As for the Star Wars Mousepad... it has a built in calculator, beat that!!!

Hellraizah

Nos_G said:
LOL, I do own that game... haha..

As for the Star Wars Mousepad... it has a built in calculator, beat that!!!

Wow, built-in calculator......... pretty coo...

ha fuck, my cover is busted

Can this thread please finally conclude the several-years-running "Trance Vibrator as sex toy" joke? It was pretty acceptable for a while, reached a peak with the gamegirladvance fiasco, and has just been really fucking stale in the years since. Let it die!

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
You best own Space Channel 5: Special Edition if you're paying $25 for a vibrator that only works with one (lame) game.
Does that mean trance vibrator works with SC5:SE?? I know it also works with an earthquake game 'Disaster Report', at least with the Japanese version, not sure about the US one.

Nos_G

Seriously though, Rez is truly enhanced by the trance-arator, the experience is mulitplied greatly.

The thing about it is, it's friggin' huge... about the size of a dualshock2 lengthwise... the japanese brochure doesn't really mention optimum placement of it, so I just keep it under my arm while sitting. :p

It works with Disaster Report?!?!?

I need to nab that game then. Any other games taking advantage of this great peripheral?

BuddyC

Marconelly said:
Does that mean trance vibrator works with SC5:SE?? I know it also works with an earthquake game 'Disaster Report', at least with the Japanese version, not sure about the US one.

*goes off to check*

edit: YUP.

It works with the US version of SC5: SE. AWESOME.

shibbs

lol @ kleenex

Nice buy mate. I want that too really, i already have Rez. Where can i get that vibrator?

miyuru

I can't believe I'm on a forum where guys are asking for vibrators.

Gone is the Lame-ing Age - Gayming Age has cometh!

dude man, easily the best game to come out of UGA (or Sega for that matter).

more power to you man. glad you enjoyed it. now smoke a bowl, and see what the game is all about.

Vibri

Banned
You can buy the trance vibrator in Japan right now for $5 boxed and brand new. Everyone has it discounted. Def. worth it at that price anyway.

Does it work with a US PS2 though?

xsarien

daedsiluap
Alex Anderson said:

Dude, you better run.

(Does the vibrator work with the US edition of the game?)

BuddyC

Vibri said:
You can buy the trance vibrator in Japan right now for $5 boxed and brand new. Everyone has it discounted. Def. worth it at that price anyway.

Does it work with a US PS2 though?

Yes.

xsarien said:
Dude, you better run.

(Does the vibrator work with the US edition of the game?)

Yes.

Top Bottom