• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Restaurant/Food Establishment Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see this in the mall I lol:

beard-papa.jpg

besada

Banned
I want to start a Mexican breastaurant (like Twin Peaks or Hooters, but with Tex-Mex food) called Chichis.

Why does it not surprise me in the least that Crabby Dicks is in Delaware? Awesome though.

I'm kicking myself for being in San Juan a few weeks back and not getting a picture of the place called

"FAMILY JEWELS"

Really? I mean, nobody ever said anything?

theres a chinese takeaway in my town called hu man chinese, which always brings a smile to my face,

but the best diner name i;ve seen is

coffee and pie, oh my from the film brick, i know its fictional but i just love it, theres something so comforting and inviting about it

There is a Chinese/Vietnamese restaurant by work called "A Dong." Also, there's a candy store called The Fudgery. What bottles my mind is that their slogan isn't "Get thee to the Fudgery."

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Kennedy Fried Chicken

There's also a nice restaurant in Toronto called Lolita's Lust.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Their name isn't particularly clever or anything, but I've always been a fan of Flying Pie here in Boise:
kp6tb.jpg

The kitchen is visible from the dining room, so you do get to see a lot of dough flying. It is a fun place with great beer and I've always liked the name and their signage.

andycapps said:
Had these this weekend, and their hot dogs are delicious.

dirty-franks.jpg
C-bus?

Don't hate me for thinking Dirty Franks is mediocre. I still like the place.

Butty Boys. Huh?! Hehehe. I feel totally comfortable with my sexual identity, so I have no problem going to that place for their Duck Butter™ cocktail.

Leunam said:
There's a place by my apartment called Pho Real.
There's one outside Atlanta called "What the Pho"

I'm sure there are plenty of these types of names for Pho shops. I've heard of some others but can't think of them right now.

Sumidor

Soakedjunk said:
6a00d8341c86d053ef01348713c70e970c-450wi

this is from where I live in Portland. Always makes me chuckle.
The old one was better when the "cocktails" sign was only half lit and at night it said "Hung Far Low Cock"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom