• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: The Bachelor

Status
Not open for further replies.
rjqiqg.jpg

Let me start off by stating that I am a straight man.

With that said, I was browsing Hulu a few days ago and decided to watch an episode of The Bachelor Season 15. I was instantly hooked. The amount of drama and bitching and backstabbing is nothing short of hilarious. And having 30 beautiful women to look at doesn't hurt. It's a lot of fun to pick out your own favorites and see how long they last on the show. They also go to some incredible places for dates, so there's a lot of great scenic shots.

Spoilers for Season 15:
So glad he went with Emily. She was my favorite.

So does anyone else on GAF watch this show? Or am I secretly a lonely/depressed middle-aged woman?

ryan-ts

My favourite from the beginning was Chantal, so hot. I was disappointed she didn't win, she cried a lot afterwards though which was funny.

Season 5 of The Bachelor will always be my favourite, had fellow Canadian Jesse Palmer. As the show started to wind down you could tell he did not want to be on the show and that he had made a horrible decision. Felt so embarrassed for the guy by the end of it.

cacophony

The latest season was terrible because Brad is the most boring person on the face of this earth. It's funny watching how desperate the girls are though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom