• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Xillia Release date, Price and PS3 Special Edition Announced

Pooya

Vanille said:
The new trailers have finally been released.

Gameplay trailer
Scenario trailer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011720/20110528003/

Sep 8
¥8379

bargain.

boxart
005rnk2.jpg

reriel said:
Cless and Stahn costumes with preorder bonus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGajF9Kgu8A
pic1osby.jpg
pic2it0i.jpg

020asbp.jpg

0191t2i.jpg

0216pg5.jpg

0221qxk.jpg

TALES OF XILLIA X Edition (160GB)
¥37980
26vnbq.jpg

004ju5s.jpg

00257cd.jpg

003c7vk.jpg

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Dat PS3.

Want so much.

Its the same price as Graces F, so its more of a bad conversion right now (on top of Tales games having a Square-Enix esque tax).

Vesperia 360/PS3 were 7800Y
Graces WII was 7329Y (Wii games usually go cheaper)
Graces F PS3 and Xillia PS3 now 8379Y

Hot bundle, cover, costumes though.

French

Banned
Why do Japan get awesome PS3s like Yakuza, FF XIII, GT 5 or this one ( + silver and white ), and us nothing ?

Ellis Kim

Banned
Castor Krieg said:
All of them end up in HK anyway.

/hugs his FFXIII PS3
As sexy as the Lightening pink-on-white PS3 is... I honestly think that this actually trumps it somehow.

I mean... fuck. God damn.

I'm now tempted to go find Red and Gold paints/markers to draw over my PS3 and try and imitate this dynamic visual contrast.

Xena

I wish we had different styles of PS3 in the US. I already have a Lightning Ed. but want to get an American console for Netflix. I'm kinda hoping they announce some crazy bundle at E3. Yes I know, chance of that happening is 0.00001%.

Varion

miladesn said:
Sep 8
Sep
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That's both my most anticipated games of the year coming out in September now. Why couldn't the August date be true ;_;

Oh well, still day one. The PS3 is really nice, but not nice enough to get me to part with my Yakuza 3 fat.

Urban Scholar said:
Ok I retract my previous wow to update with a woah to this. I thought it was hard for us to bite on $60 games but 100? That's some leap of faith if I have to say so.
Uh, it's like that all over the world. Americans pay way less for games than the rest of us.

25fm8hs.jpg

Wow. Japan even has their own Jimmy Fallon.

That system looks great. Minimalistic but beautiful. Too bad we never get stuff like this in the States.

kiryogi

Banned
DidntKnowJack said:
25fm8hs.jpg

Wow. Japan even has their own Jimmy Fallon.

That system looks great. Minimalistic but beautiful. Too bad we never get stuff like this in the States.

That's Masaya Onosaka, AKA Zelos, Vash the Stampede. Practically one of the personalities that has been representing Tales since Symphonia. I have no idea who the female is however.

Top Bottom