• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 Announced (MS Conf, 2012, Start Of New Trilogy)

Sanic

Teaser video

HQ assets. Thanks go to Rösti for giving me an updated link.

iOIQx.png

GhaleonEB

Someone likes making E3 threads. :p

Also: it's the start of a new Halo trilogy for Xbox 360. That was the real suprise.

So, he said "new trilogy on the 360" and Halo 4 is coming out at the end of 2012.

Guess the Xbox 720 ain't coming anytime soon.

bengraven

Untracked said:
I got goosebumps when Cortana shouted "Chief!"

Yeah, I was like "what's that muffling, what's all this light---oooooh, it's his nervous system and that's Cortana!"

I smiled. The Chief/Cortana relationship is the best in games.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I'm happy. Wish the trailer showed more, but it was enough to get me crazy excited.

In case all the Kinect shit didn't make it apparent, the " brand new trilogy for the 360" quote means this console is be around for years longer.

I was hoping Halo 4 would be on the next console.

Blueblur1

GhaleonEB said:
Someone likes making E3 threads. :p

Also: it's the start of a new Halo trilogy for Xbox 360. That was the real suprise.
Yeah, I think everyone latched onto the statement. I find it to be puzzling.

bengraven said:
Yeah, I was like "what's that muffling, what's all this light---oooooh, it's his nervous system and that's Cortana!"

I smiled. The Chief/Cortana relationship is the best in games.

It truly is.

That all being said though. I want a new Xbox and Halo 4 to launch with it.
I am over the 360.

During that teaser I couldn't help but think that the game won't look nearly as epic as this as always.

Lazy Jones said:
So, he said "new trilogy on the 360" and Halo 4 is coming out at the end of 2012.

Guess the Xbox 720 ain't coming anytime soon.

Or it could come out on both the 360 and 720. Remember that a few years back MS was exploring forwards compatible games, and another rumour came out recently about forwards compatibility as well.

Top Bottom