• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ashton Kutcher accused of cheating on wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2011/09/demi-moore-ashton-kutcher-split-affair-sara-leal.html
http://www.mercurynews.com/entertainment/ci_18998258

But here's the thing about parading your personal life in public: The public pays attention. And then, when things go wrong, or appear to go wrong, or even just slightly deviate in any way from the usual unicorn rainbow cloud of happy, the whole world knows at once.

In fact, Wednesday, we know this: All is not fabulous in the world of @aplusk. Or at least its not 100% lovetastic. For the TMI tweets have dwindled, the two reportedly have been spending time apart and a woman has emerged claiming she has had an affair with Kutcher. The woman is Sara Leal, and she says she slept with Kutcher something like 72 hours ago. Twitter age, you understand. We find out everything faster.

According to Radar, if Kutcher did indeed have an affair with this woman, it wouldn't be his first. Some reports indicate that Kutcher slept with another woman (named Brittney, of course), last year. Another fun fact: Leal is reportedly meeting with attorneys, presumably to see whether she needs to cash in, er, explore her legal rights.

Star magazine also seems to think that the A has sundered from the K; in an issue hitting stands this week, Star reports that the couple has been living apart and will split a $290-million fortune.

And what of Moore’s Twitter feed? Well, it's been largely dead for 24 hours, which is an eon in Mrs. Kutcherland; this is the same Moore who will point out the exact location of her teenage daughter’s breasts if it means garnering a little more attention.

Does this all add up to a real split?

I know where I’ll be watching for confirmation.

If and how this may affect Two and a Half Men, which Kutcher is now the star of, has yet to be seen.

(now in the right forum section)

Method actor

charlie_sheen_twitter.jpg

"Atta boy"

Game-Biz

Ashton sleeps with other women???

No... NO I don't believe it. He would never do something like that. He's married!!

DanteFox

I, for one, am shocked that a young, handsome, rich actor is taking advantage of his status in order to cheat on his middle aged wife.

"I'm sick to my stomach over what happened last Friday night. Like most people on earth I worshiped Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore until Ashton Kutcher (expletive) ed my friend Sara Leal.

why the fuck would someone worship Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore?? lol

Home

Nora Kisaragi said:
Another fun fact: Leal is reportedly meeting with attorneys, presumably to see whether she needs to cash in, er, explore her legal rights.

What money could she possibly get now? She already let the cat out of the bag, so it's not like she can blackmail him.

AVclub

Well, if Hollywood celebrities can't be shining examples of traditional conservative values, who can we we turn to?

Game-Biz

_dementia said:
What a scumbag if true.
Eh, I wouldn't call him a scumbag. Maybe an idiot. I mean the guy has hot women flirting with him basically asking him for hot crazy wild sex EVERY FRICKIN DAY of his life. He would have to be one hell of a demi-god to be able to say "no" to everyone one of those beautiful women day after day after day after day after day. He shouldn't have got married. Period.

Raistlin

_dementia said:
What a scumbag if true.
Given we don't know the specifics of their relationship, and rumors seem to persist of it being open ... I think you're jumping the gun here.

If the issue is you would still say the same thing even if they are in an mutually open relationship ... quit projecting your morals on others.

Xilium

Why is this news? How many times does this have to happen before people realize celebrities cheat just like anyone else?

Hold on hold on hold on.

Let me get this straight:
A young, handsome, wealthy and famous man is having trouble staying faithful to his wife that is old enough to be his mother, losing relevance and is looking worse by the day?

This is too scandalous for words.

markot

Banned
I still dont understand why Kutcher is famous really >.>

Bad actor
Terrible sitcom
Terrible 'comedy' program
Terrible movies

Takao

Banned
So is he going to get thrown at fall in the path of an incoming train and have his death be like a meat explosion too?

markot said:

Bad actor
Terrible sitcom
Terrible movies

Hey now, That 70's Show was pretty good for the first few seasons. And Kutcher played Kelso excellently in my opinion.

markot said:

Bad actor
Terrible sitcom
Terrible movies

For what its worth, that 70s show was one of the biggest successes for fox, and if his other show was objectively bad it would've been canned much earlier.

He is a good looking actor, it doesn't matter how GOOD he is at acting, people just like to stare at him. Hell acting isn't even his original profession, he was a runway model before he decided to give it a shot. If you're good looking and marketable then you'll succeed in any medium where your face will be shown often.

BigDug13

Well he was pissing away all his best popularity/slaying years being tied to over-the-hill Demi, so it was only a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom