• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Had a sleep over with two best friends... it got weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're all 23. We don't get to spend a lot of time together since we all went to college in different states and after college we've all moved away from our hometown. Well over the New Year's break we thought that we'd have a guys night like old times. Sleeping over at one friend's basement just playing games and drinking beer. So we drink. All day. Just beer though so we're all still functional. Or so I thought.

Well watching one person play Skyward Sword got boring after 5 hours so we decided to play some DotA 2. Or more like I decided to play and they could just gaze upon my awesome skills (I went 11-14 as Viper >.<) But as I'm playing one friend keeps fondling his nuts underneath his basketball shorts. After telling him several times, "Yo, cut that out man, Fucking nasty." he just decides that it will be hilarious to just pull out his dick and wave it around. Me and the other friend just glance at each other and realize that he is a total light weight and was feeling the alcohol too much.

Flash forward to later that night. People start trying to get the best bed to sleep in. I'm already trying to pass out in one room but I hear from the other room what's going on. More dick waving, this time from the other person, to try and get him out of his bed. Later, they both come in my room dick waving. I hide under the sheets like Uncle Sandusky is coming for his nightly raspberries. Eventually someone steps on a bottle of body wash and it gets all the fuck over the carpet. That ends the night antics.

But next morning guess what I wake up to? Dick jiggling in my face.

Woops... I lost the last paragraph

Does anyone have friends like this? Super immature? Waving dicks?

We-Dare-Wii.gif

Emitan

OP's 2 best friends come over. He decides to flex his epeen by playing Dota 2. Friends play with their real peens because they are not impressed. OP goes to bed. He wakes up with this friends waving their peens in his face.

Point your peen at me and have a good day.

kottila

Or someone just paraphrase, and if it's even worse than the actual OP it's his own damn fault.

Friends gaming sleepover, drunk, watching a guy play Zelda SS, so OP starts pwning by himself in DOTA 2.

1 guy starts fiddling his nuts, after being told to stop many times, he drags IT out.

suddenly both friends are waving them around like lightsabers while OP is hiding under a blanket.

same thing happens next morning

based on a lousy memory

OP's 2 best friends come over. He decides to flex his epeen by playing Dota 2. Friends flex their real peens at him. OP goes to bed. He wakes up with this friends waving their peens in his face.

Point your peen at me and have a good day.

Why would you play Dota with friends over

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Thought it would be a joke title and in the end nice thread about cozy bonding via gaming... Guess not.

Your friends have issues. Now you do too.

:(

Friends gaming sleepover, drunk, playing Zelda SS, OP DOTA 2.

1 guy starts fiddling his nuts, after being told to stop many times, he drags IT out.

suddenly both friends are waving them around like lightsabers while OP is hiding under a blanket.

same thing happens next morning

based on a lousy memory

Hey maybe OP was just out of Wiimotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom