• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome! PS Vita Game Paradise - Stream Thread [Wut Stream]

duckroll

Website (in Japanese) - http://www.jp.playstation.com/gametengoku/

This is Sony's version of Nintendo Direct, letting Japanese consumers know what is upcoming and new on the PS Vita and featuring new announcements relevant to the market in Japan. Let's get hyped!

Edit: Thanks Anoop for liveblogging!

Edit: The site is just a bunch of Youtube videos featuring interviews with various developers. There are almost no worthwhile announcements other than PSO2 on Vita in 2013. Lolz.

Announcements:
Gundam SEED Battle Destiny - June 7 2012
Metal Gear Solid HD Edition - June 28 2012
Phantasy Star Online 2 - 2013

Sandfox

Has Sony stated how long the broadcast will be? I posted this in the last thread but it ended up being closed right as I posted it lol

Sadist

dligD.gif

jonno394

Watching out of interest, if anything good is announced I have every intention of buying a Vita during my lunch.

Keeping my hype in check after the Nintendo event the other week, but freely admit I'll go bananas if anything big is announced.
Not MonHun or Type-0 though, no real interest in the former and already own the latter ;)

pramath

Banned
Keeping my hype in check after the Nintendo event the other week, but freely admit I'll go bananas if anything big is announced.
Not MonHun or Type-0 though, no real interest in the former and already own the latter ;)

I'm fully expecting a Demons Souls Portable announcement :)

omgfloofy

Banned
I know in the other thread, people were talking about translators. I'll also be live blogging, as well, for my website. (Falcom+Pyra-Mid are both confirmed to be at the event.)

I might not be able to get over here frequently, but I'll try to see if I can answer questions when I can.

orioto

Good Art™
I'm hyped!

I realized something huge that could save the Vita, if they haven't an exclusive Monster Hunter, would be some crossover MH, like a Monster Hunter with Final Fantasy bestiary and characters! Japan loves its crossovers right now.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
What's the Sony equivalent of My Body is Ready? Because that's why I am now.

Hoping for a Souls game, or some cool downloadable stuff.

Aucool

BTW I haven't great expectations but let's see what's going on.

And another thing, 20:00 in japan what GMT time is?

Top Bottom